PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 11:26:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 18, 2006, 03:16:16 PM

Maybe Jerry Jones should play J.R. in the Dallas remake. :))

OMG....Lmao  thats a good one !!

hades

wonder if to will make it thru his first year without a major incident.lol  :-X

bobby

Mr. Rasputia

He acts up, I say let Roy Williams tackle him again like the first time they played each other  >:D O0

SI

Wonder how the fans will react the next time The.egO. runs to the star in the center of the field? :)) :)) :))

Quote from: foxx on March 18, 2006, 09:21:33 AM
Jerry Jones and TO deserve each other... >:D
So true, so true...  Dallas must be in revival mode.  With the NFL crackdown on drugs (their glorious alumnus Irvin was suspended from ESPN for possession), they must gave given up on druggies for a*****es :)) :)) :))

foxx

RuLeR

Complete joke TO goes to the cowboys lol.  Well that at least they  got a chance to make past the 1st round of the playoffs.

hades

SI

Wow, things must be worse in the White House than any of us know, especially if Condy is even entertaining thoughts about replacing Tagliabue. :o

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060320/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/rice_dream_job

foxx

Of course she's a Browns fan...of course she is.  Man, that woman knows how to hitch her wagon to losers... ;)

Go Cavs!

I heard the Colts might sign kicker Adam Viniteri and so it means they will get rid of the idiot kicker?

hades

the pats would be crazy to let viniteri go.he won them a couple super bowls.

SaintHiρρo

It has now been confirmed... Viniteri is now a Colt!!!!!!

This has been one of (if not the) most interesting off season in a long time!

Kelly

I just heard about the TO thing in Dallas.....Hey I was busy shopping at the mall what can I say....well my reaction to the news was to dance all around the living room.....heeeeheeeeeheeeee......good riddens as you can guess I am NOT nor will I ever be a dallas fan...Eagles all the way here....anyway my uncle was telling me the news and also said the money TO gets is less(than he would of got in Philly) AND it is incentive pay....like you get touchdown you get money...something like that....I wanna quote a line from a Phoebe(friends) song here...."An a crusty old man said Ill do what I can and the rest of the rats played marroccas!!"...lmbo some how it just seems to fit.....lol.

Go Cavs!

Cowboys released Larry Allen, wtf are they thinking?

Mr. Rasputia

We sign Me.O, pass up on Randle-El and now release our best linesmen. Please someone just pull the trigger :'(

Homer

Quote from: l0c0 on March 22, 2006, 05:44:10 AM
We sign Me.O, pass up on Randle-El and now release our best linesmen. Please someone just pull the trigger :'(

:P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2006, 01:41:39 PM
Quote from: l0c0 on March 22, 2006, 05:44:10 AM

:P :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

MeShawn is heading to KC is the latest gossip. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Go Cavs!

The "idiot kicker" signed with Dallas LOL..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview