This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So You Think You Can Dance 2008

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i just watched my tape from this past week..finally,finally,they sent that Comfort home...i think the people got it wrong though with will..that mark should have went home...my thoughts are that katey will be the winner this year..

Tara

I remember Katee in the auditions. It was between her and her best friend and they weren't going to keep Katee. I bet their glad they did now. In auditions I liked Courtney, but I really like Katee the best out of all the girls. She's so awesome, and she does good with whoever she dances with, so far at least.   I think Mark should of went too. Will is probably the best dancer there. Will being from Debbie Allens studio probably hurt him, since the show kept saying it over and over. The show has went by so fast.  :((

Mistyeyed

yes,i think katey should win the show..i think twitch is a good dancer,but i dont think he should win as the best one overall...will could have taken that title..

Tara

I can't believe this show will be over next week.  girls18.gif Last night was another awesome show. I thought they all did really good. It was the first night that I liked every dance. My favorite was Josh and Katee, of course. I was glad they were paired up together, and the crowd and judges seemed to really like them. I missed Will though.  :((
I hope it is between Josh and Katee. Josh and Twitch both work hard and you can tell it. Notice that all 3 guys left do hip hop/street dance?  :)))

I want Mark and Chels to go home tonight. I like Courtneys personality better than Chels.

Darsheis

Seems this season went by really fast - am I wrong or didn't they use to vote off one at a time???

Tara

I thought they went home one at a time after the final 10, but I guess not.

Well if I could switch Courtney for Will, I would have my favorite final 4 ever. Josh or Katee will be final 2 I bet.

I guess maybe they do go home 2 at a time, because they have to be partnered in the finale.

Tara

Twitch and Josh had to go to the emergency room on Saturday for dehydration.  :((  They ended up giving everyone a day off to rest after that.

I can't wait for the show tonight.  :///

Tara

This is the best season ever! Tomorrow night is gonna suck. I want 3 of them to win.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview