This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Candyred32

Quote from: SassyBear on June 05, 2008, 01:40:39 PM
:/// :/// :/// I can't wait  :&

Neither can I. Big Brother is one of my favorite shows.

FreecellFanny

Tara

Some facts and rumors ...

Sunday, July 13th
We'll be back in July with season 10 of Big Brother. Be prepared for all new twists and turns and even more bells and whistles on the website! cbs.com

BIG BROTHER, a CBS summer stalwart, returns for its 10th edition on Sunday, July 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) with all new game twists and surprises. BIG BROTHER will also be broadcast on Tuesday (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) beginning July 15 and Wednesday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) beginning July 16 with the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen. The first eviction show will be on Wednesday, July 16th.

More rumors.. Model from New York replaced BB10 cast member
rumors floating on the net are that one of the finalist has already quit and that a model from New York by the name of Laura Leigh has been flow out to take their place. Will be interesting to see if this one is true.

Big Brother Cast contacted Today! by DaCoach7 6/25
How do I know? I was contacted today with regrets. I made it to the final35 but got the call this afternoon that i will not be on BB10. Iam disappointed to say the least.
To end alot of speculation. HG's were selected today, and I would guess they will be heading off to sequester early next week. That was the timeline I was given. They will spend 4-5 days in sequester while doing photo shoots etc.
Look for the basis of the show to pit HG's against each other based on strong views they have. Such as Politics, religion, Vegatarians, PETA and stuff like that. That's how the show and HG's are being built.
Iam not bitter, just disappointed. They were all awesome to me while I visited LA the first week of June. I wish the HG's luck and I will watch wondering how I wouldve fit in. But I do think they made a mistake by not selecting me.
Yes, their was a wide range of finalists. Women in their 40's-50's, man in his 60's....yes..... he was at least 60something.
Trust the producers tho, they are selecting the house based on piecing it all together. I just wished they'd fought harder for me.link

BB10 gosh per BB9 Crazy James - June 23, 2008
All the rooms are decade generations set up, rooms are based on the 60's, 70's + 80's, he wouldn't say how HOH would be decorated.

Be part of the Big Brother eviction show LIVE audience!
Big Brother follows a group of strangers living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One by one, the HouseGuests will vote each other out of the house until at the end of three months, the last remaining HouseGuest will win the grand prize.

You are invited to be part of the studio audience for the LIVE weekly 'elimination' show where one HouseGuest gets voted out.

AUDIENCE INFORMATION: The studio audience at this show may appear on camera and appropriate dress is required. Business/Casual - no shorts, tshirts, ballcaps, etc. and please do not wear any clothing with large words, photographs or logos that may show up on camera. This is a LIVE show and ticketholders should plan on checking in at CBS no less than 90 minutes prior to show time. Guests will be asked to sign a 'waiver' prior to admission giving the production company permission to use your likeness on camera and also acknowledging that you are aware of and agree to comply with the specific rules and regulations of this show.

CBS STUDIO CENTER
4024 RADFORD AVE., STUDIO CITY, CA Order Tickets Here

Tara

The new houseguests are going to be announced tomorrow!  :^*   Here's the schedule for the first week. 

Sunday July 13th 8/7c
The houseguests are introduced and enter the compound for the first time. Later, they take part in their first challenge. Julie Chen is the host.

Tuesday July 15th 9/8c
The Power of Veto competition is held.

Wednesday July 16th 8/7c
Another houseguest is evicted from the compound. Julie Chen is the host.

Sunday July 20th 8/7c
Nominations for eviction are announced.

~Sassy~

<..> Thanks for the update. Fun, reality TV is back.  :&

fireangel

Tracey

this going to be the same as the winter one? as i found that pretty boring with the same thing all the time ... uk big brother has already started for 13 weeks  :!!

Mary

thanks Tara i was hopin this one would be better loved the first few now just boring same ole stuff..  :/// but will be watchin any way  :))

CindyLouWho

Watch "THE EARLY SHOW" tomorrow morning on CBS to see the new cast of BB.  hopefully!)     :/// <:>

CBS' 'Big Brother' has a senior moment
Jul 7, 2008, 05:13 PM | by Lynette Rice

For the love of Bengay, it looks like Big Brother will finally add a mature player (we're talking septuagenarian here, people) to the cast when the show returns to CBS this Sunday. CBS is expected to reveal the entire cast tomorrow morning on The Early Show, but EW.com has already learned that a 75-year-old man (and ardent fan of the franchise) will be among the players vying for the $500,000 cash prize this summer. For a show that typically features 20-something hotties with gorgeous bodies, recruiting a great grandfather is a (welcome) first for the show.

"It's the most diverse cast we've ever had in terms of ages, backgrounds, points of view, and personalities," executive producer Allison Grodner says of the next installment. "Big Brother 9 involved couples, singles, and soul mates who were young, single, impulsive, and ready to party. We do a 180 with Big Brother 10. This summer you're going to find a 22-year-old body builder and a 75-year-old great grandpa in the house, and everyone else in between. We've had diversity of age in past, but he's clearly the oldest contestant we've ever had."

For more from our chat with Grodner, check back with EW.com on Friday.

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 09, 2008, 05:02:51 PM
I hate alot of them already.  :-[
LOL.. They have some eye candy.  :))) I already know which one will be in Homers siggy.  :P  They introduced them all on the Today Show. I can't believe a 75 yr old man is going to put himself through that crap. Two more days. :^*

mr.clean

hmmm there should be like 16 or something .  13 seems alittle lower

Tara

That means they will probably bring someone back, because it usually is 16.

Mary

Thanks Tara for info I can`t wait to see if this season is any good  :///

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview