Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 17, 2008, 06:02:11 PM
I always thought Holly was Michelle's. :-[

I did too. Michelle played with it all week.  :)))   GO HOME APRIL.  :^*

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 18, 2008, 10:06:32 PM
April has a high belly-button.  :-[ :ll

April is perfect, didn't you know that?  :)))

Monkey

Tara

THIS JUST IN... From CBS Entertainment... AMERICA HAS THE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR WHICH "BIG BROTHER 10" HOUSEGUEST THEY WANT TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM HOME

Winner To Be Announced On Tuesday, August 26

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 21 - After 45-days cutoff from the outside world, the BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests really miss their loved ones. Which Houseguest would viewers like to see get a phone call from home? America will get the chance to vote for who they think deserves a call from home by text messaging or visiting www.cbs.com. Polls will open during the live show and end at 11:59 PM, PST on Thursday, August 21. The winner of the America's Choice vote will be broadcast Tuesday, Aug. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

BIG BROTHER 10 is broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Monkey

Tara

Tara

Here's Rennys HOH blog...She's a trip when she starts talking about the houseguests individually. It's long but it's funny. I love what she says to April.

Dear Fans,
This is Renny, hopefully one of your favorite Big Brother Housequest! I am so excited about sharing some of my thoughts with you. First, I would like to thank everyone that tunes in for every episode, especially all my fans and enjoys our antics in the house. Secondly, I want to thank my beautiful husband Patrick, my daughter Paris and my son Patrick Ruben, aka "Sparky". Loving shout out to my son - in-law Benson! They have always been there for me and supported me throughout my life. I love you always and forever. This experience has been like no other I have ever experienced. I know first hand how difficult it is living with this many people. It can be sheer chaos! All these houseguest have different personalities, and it's like trying to maneuver through a minefield. Every day you wake up knowing most of everyone schemed the entire day to try and get you out, so they can win the half a million dollars. I have already been told people would not take me to the end because I am well liked by many of the houseguest. If that is the case, I hope my fans consider me for America's favorite. I have been playing this game hard. Many people may not realize the sheer hell I've been put through at the hands of Jerry (The Colonel). He still has not apologized for what he did to me. Let me guess, I'm too old for him to give me an apology. In his state of mind you have to be a young chick to get one. By the way Colonel, how about covering your mouth when yawning I'm tired of seeing it, you look like a Rhino! Take some etiquette classes.
April, I was so tired of you prancing around this house like a drama queen, you won the cash, the clothes, suck it up chick your good at closing deals. However this is one gamer you could not close RENNY, Good for one this game is closed for you!
Memphis your a good looking shrewd young man, however I've had my eye on you since day one, I believe you think you've won the game already. It's not over to the fat lady sings!
Michele, you have a winning personality. I like to hear you laugh. Your one tough broad from the east coast! I do believe though you would sell me out for the guy's. I love how you talk about your mother, she is a beautiful mother, she must be proud.
Dan, you are the most unusual young man. I like you a great deal. However call me Sherlock Holmes, you are a very suspicious suspect. Sometimes some things are too good to be true, you are falling into that category mate. I do admire you for being a sweet young man and very loving. Shout out to your mother Sue. However in the game some things don't make sense and you don't. Call me Judge Judy!
Ollie you a gentle soul, I know you might have found love in the big brother house. More power to you.
Keesha you have been my best friend in the big brother house. I know what's coming. However you have been my rock in here and I have trusted you. I am not here to make friends, yet along the way I think you are a treasure. Some people in this house are taking advantage of your good nature, but you are extremely smart. I will never forget you lady!
I want to tell everyone good-bye and I hope to see you when I get out. I am always there for my fans! I will never forget all of you for watching me! I love all of you,
Chow,
Renny

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=9954812

les

Tara

Quote from: les on August 21, 2008, 04:50:05 PM
:/// hope april is going home  :!$

Unfortunately, sequester will have to be good enough. :)))

Monkey

OMFG... Did Dan do that on purpose?  :)) :-[
"I vote to evict Je----April."  :))

Enjoy these last 3 minutes with April, Ollie. Maybe you'll see her in another week.  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Who said " Oh my nuts " during the HOH convo?  :))  They cut it to music fast.  :))

Double eviction next week, all in one night.  :o

Monkey

Tara

Monkey

Tara, this picture should be in your signature too. :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 23, 2008, 09:15:06 AM
Tara, this picture should be in your signature too. :))

It looks like Memphis wants to do something to him though.  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2008, 09:17:13 AM
It looks like Memphis wants to do something to him though.  :)))
Oh god.  :)) Bad images in my head now.  :oo

They're both taken though, so they wouldn't do something like that. :)))

Monkey

I'm watching them on BBAD now.... and how ironic that the Catholic highschool teacher is the best in the house at beer pong.  :-[

Keesha isn't very good at chugging either.  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview