This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Did you see Renny try to swallow the ping pong ball?  :)))

les

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 24, 2008, 04:22:00 PM
Did you see Renny try to swallow the ping pong ball?  :)))
She blew it out pretty far too.  :)))

Tara

Tara

:///  Even though I know whats going to happen ahead of time, I still can't wait to watch it.  :)))

Tara

Michelle is crying a river.  :))   I should of passed out pacifiers this morning. Now Jerry's going to cry.  6_6.gif  These people knew they were going to be on this show, so why are they gonna cry now.

Edited to add:  Even though Jerry is a  :o0 his wife is sick, so I'm glad he got to talk to her.

Monkey

les

I thought Dan's deal was dumb at first but in the long run it worked out just fine  :!!

Tara

Quote from: les on August 26, 2008, 09:12:10 PM
I thought Dan's deal was dumb at first but in the long run it worked out just fine  :!!

I totally agree. Dan sure likes to mix drama into his speeches doesn't he? I was like WTH was he doing at the Veto ceremony last night. If I would of been a houseguest, I would of wanted to get up and tell him to STFU. With that being said, I'm just a viewer and I loved it.  :)) I hope Ollie goes home on the double eviction tomorrow.  :-\

Tara

Is this the day Manchelle goes home? Three more hours until a excited funfilled episode of a double eviction.  :^*

les

Tara

I'm sure the HOH and POV contest is going to be questions and Jerry,Ollie, and Michelle studied together. That sucks because I want Ollie to be gone next. The 1st elimination will be quick tonight so they can get on to next order of business.

Monkey

One of the comps will have to do with that poll on CBS with the headlines. I don't think Ollie/Jerry/Michelle will do good with that, cause they actually think that they're liked. :))

I want to see the jury house too, but I don't think they'll have time to show that tonight. If Michelle and Ollie arrived back to back, April would probably crap her pants. LMAO.  :ll

Tara

I think we will see the jury house next week. Don't they usually show it when they have the double eviction so we can see their expressions when people come in back to back?

Like Jessica and Eric in BB8?  Last season they showed when Josh came, which he was the 3rd person in the jury house.

Tara

All that clapping for Michelle shes gonna think everyone likes her. OMG she just said that she's a calm person.  :)) 

Please BB gods, sent Ollie or Jerry right over.  :))

Monkey

None of them looked too happy about the double eviction.  :)))

Tara

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview