This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

That was a good finale..much better than last season.  :^*  WTG Dan!!   Can you believe he got all the votes?  :)))
The best part of the finale besides Dan winning was when Brian called April and Michelle out on talking about Keeshas physical appearance when she arrived at the jury house, and Steven calling Jerry out on how mean and hateful he is. I was lmmfao! I wish Keesha and Renny could of both won the extra money.  :((  I sure am glad that mean old perv didn't win it.

Monkey

:^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

LMFAO @ Michelle's reaction to finding out Dan was America's Player. Owned. Played. Schooled. What a loser.  :)) :))

April is so fake it's disgusting. That hug she gave Keesha after Keesha got the $25k made me want to vomit because it was so painfully fake. And then the rehearsed smiling/blinking thing she was doing throughout the entire episode..... :xx. I'm so glad neither her or Jerry got the money.

Renny.... that girl had me in hysterics when she was arguing with Jerry at the jury questioning.  :)) :)) It's too bad she didn't win anything though.  :(

Jessie seemed nervous the entire time he was talking. Maybe BB was a humbling experience for him after all.  :)))

I hope they bring back BB in the winter again. I thought they were planning on doing it, but I was watching BBAD last night and it said "See you next summer".... which might mean that they won't be doing a winter season. Or else, they won't do BBAD during the winter season.  :-\

Monkey

This is the biggest BS ever.... taken from April's status message on her Myspace:
APRIL HAPPY FOR KEESHA

:)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 18, 2008, 12:16:05 PM
This is the biggest BS ever.... taken from April's status message on her Myspace:
APRIL HAPPY FOR KEESHA

:)) :)) :)) :))

O.M.G.  right? 

I've been trying to watch some youtubes of stuff after the finale, but haven't had time. I did see some pictures of former houseguests that were there though. I bet this wrap party will be much calmer than the last seasons.  :)))

Monkey

Yeah. I'm sure there won't be any X-rated rumors afloat after this wrap party.  :))

Although Matt's there again... so I guess you never know.  :ll

mr.clean

I really thought this BB10 Was the wost of all of them...  I'm allways sad when the season is over but this one i was'nt . :"

Monkey

BB9 was by far the worst for me. All of the interesting drama-causing people (minus Natalie) got sent home early. I put this season right up there with BB2, BB6, BB7, and BB8.

:>> A little birdie just told me too that Memphis took money instead of the car that he won in the first week. He didn't like the car, so he took an undisclosed amount of money instead.  :>>

Tara

Memphis did take money instead. I just watched Evil Dick interview April and Ollie (after the finale aired).  :)) He flat out told her that she was portrayed by CBS as the b!tch this season.  :))  I would post the link but there is so much cussing in it. I watched him interview Renny and Dan. I saw Memphis sitting in the car and read the story on it. It doesn't say how much money they gave him for it though.

I hated season 9 because of Natalie. I couldn't stand her or Jen. In fact, I couldn't stand Jen BB8 either.

Tara

The gag reel and wrap party pictures are circulating..here is big chunk of the gag reel..I can't get just the youtube link...gotta post it from Jokersupdates.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=10459027&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2008, 06:54:57 PM
The gag reel and wrap party pictures are circulating..here is big chunk of the gag reel..I can't get just the youtube link...gotta post it from Jokersupdates.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBMedia&Number=10459027&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=31&rc=&fpart=
Here's the one that's on that page  :P

Monkey

:ll :ll :ll

April is not an ugly girl, but damn.... she tries way too hard to look pretty. She looks like a man (with an awful boob job) in this pic.  :ll

C~M

Current bid: US $1,575.00   
Reserve not met

LMAO, like I would pay over $100 for that

Monkey

I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement from April yet that she's planning to sell herself on eBay too.  :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on October 26, 2008, 09:59:30 PM
I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement from April yet that she's planning to sell herself on eBay too.  :ll

LMAO...Renny has already sold herself twice.  :)))

Tara

I really liked Renny toward the end of the season, but damn this chick is full of herself. She is still selling on Ebay and I check her stuff every now and then. She has went as far as having her picture put on diaperbags..lol  Now she has serving trays and other stuff, but this beats all of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Big-Brother-10-Renny-Snotty-Tissue_W0QQitemZ320326641863QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:102

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on December 20, 2008, 12:38:22 PM
I really liked Renny toward the end of the season, but damn this chick is full of herself. She is still selling on Ebay and I check her stuff every now and then. She has went as far as having her picture put on diaperbags..lol  Now she has serving trays and other stuff, but this beats all of it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Big-Brother-10-Renny-Snotty-Tissue_W0QQitemZ320326641863QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:102
Oh god....LMFAO. Gotta love her.  :)) :))

April and Ollie are still together too.  :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview