This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

windows error message

Started by 4Tattoo4,

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tattoo4

Hope someone can help.  When I go to the pogo homepage it loads slow but does load but when I click on a game I get a Windows Error Message and it kicks me out of pogo, then says Send or Don't Send Report.  Does anyone know what could be causing this, or how I can fix it ?   I can get into other game sites and play its just Pogo its happening to me in.   Thanks

Cheater4Life

pogo is just having some difficulties right now. nothing you can do but wait it out. just keep trying, it will be back up soon.

PogoBadgeHunter

I got the same in the past couple of days.....I went into my computer performance.....I THINK THATIS WHERE I FOUND IT....And UNCHECKED the box to report it to Microsoft ..The window that pops up.....and says that it's an IExplorer.exe (problem) In Details...
Just wait it out.....I had it knocking me from Pogo right back to Desktop....( Someone said to try and unInstall Adobe shock flash......and get thedownload the lastest from Adobe.com.....)

Now it seems to be working better....BUT still happens but might be once a day rather than nearly all the time....

If it is POGO......"GET Ya ACT TOGETHER AND WARN US IN THE FUTURE....
"
Yes I know I did Caps.....sorry!,
cheers,
Tekahu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview