Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love Money

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

What happened to this show? It's not on again tonight?  :((

Mary

i watched this for 2 hours yesterday was all repeats up til now ..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Maybe we are going to finally get the two episodes in a row...next week.  :))) They failed to say that we would miss a week.

Tara

:^* It finally came on today.  :^*  I won't spoil anything, but if you watch the previews for the next show after todays show, it gives away what happens, that we didn't see happen today. :)))

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 14, 2008, 06:55:53 PM
Screw you, Pumkin.  >:D

Brandi  (OO)

Since it's over now..did you see who was missing in the previews for next week? I wanted Pumkin to go first (since everyone is scared to get rid of skanky Megan).. >:D

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on September 15, 2008, 07:58:41 AM
Since it's over now..did you see who was missing in the previews for next week? I wanted Pumkin to go first (since everyone is scared to get rid of skanky Megan).. >:D
Yeah, I noticed.  Either one gone is alright with me, but it would have been better if Pumkin was first. :)))

Megan's gonna win.  :!$

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 15, 2008, 11:45:19 AM
Yeah, I noticed.  Either one gone is alright with me, but it would have been better if Pumkin was first. :)))

Megan's gonna win.  :!$

Megan ain't gonna win.  >:D

Homer

Tara

I don't want to give away any spoilers but I was hoping the first person that the paymaster called up was going to go home.  >:D   The person who did go home was my second choice to go, so I guess its all good. I want the person who was paymaster to win the game.  <:>

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on September 21, 2008, 11:43:50 AM
I want the person who was paymaster to win the game.  <:>
Nope, the other girl left is going to win.  :!$

Tara

Monkey

I don't like the previews though. The previews makes it look like Megan gets sent home next.  :'((

Watch Whiteboy win it all.  ::)

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 21, 2008, 07:55:10 PM
I don't like the previews though. The previews makes it look like Megan gets sent home next.  :'((

Watch Whiteboy win it all.  ::)

Now that it's over..I can't believe Hoopz didn't send Megan home. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Pumpkin, but Pumpkin is a moron and she can't win any challenges. I would of gotten the bigger threat out, but not anyone in my alliance. Megan should of went. Megan will put Hoopz out if she gets the chance.

Hoopz for the win!  :^*

Monkey

I can't wait until the finale. Too bad we have to wait 2 weeks I think.  >:D

I don't know any spoilers this time either. I knew who the final 5 would be, but that's as far as the spoilers went.  :)))

Tara

5 minutes into the show and I'm already LMMFAO @ these idiots.

Monkey

I sorta got some spoilers I think.  :-X

I'm pretty sure the final 2 is....
(MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW - So don't read unless ya wanna  :))) )

DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS  >:D
Hoopz/Whiteboy... I think Megan is the first one sent out.  :'(( I've heard different stories (some saying she wins, some saying he wins)... but the ones saying Whiteboy are outnumbering the ones saying Hoopz, so I think it'll be Whiteboy that wins.

Homer

Someone needs to fix the VH1 tv guide. It hasn't been right in weeks. ::)

Tara

It's only on one more time, unless they have a reunion show or something after next week. I doubt it will be on early Sunday this week though. The finales are never shown early on VH1.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview