PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:13:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I'm glad I don't have school tomorrow.  :)))  It might be a long HOH night.  :)))

Monkey

I know.  I just hope it's not another 12-hour long one like there was in BB6 with Kaysar and Jen. I need my sleep.  :)))

Oh... did you hear them last night talking about Flavor of Love? Michelle seems to think Hoopz was fat.  :)) :ll

Monkey

Oh god no. Keesha just fell.

Jerry was 1st out.

Go Dan!  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 21, 2008, 06:54:47 PM
Oh god no. Keesha just fell.

Jerry was 1st out.

Go Dan!  :-\

Crap..I forgot about the HOH contest.  :)))  Is Memphis still on?   Whoever wins HOH will the be the one who leaves on the double eviction.  :)))  It's always so screwy. That next HOH is very important.  GO DAN!!

Monkey

Keesha and Jerry both complaining about how they can't feel their legs. Everyone else is still on and looking fairly good. Michelle is looking good up there, but I don't think she'll be able to last for much longer.

Tara

What about Ollie? I was hoping he would of fell already. He's due to win since the house sent his Ape woman to sequester.

Monkey

Ollie's looking good up there too. It'll probably come down to him and Dan.

Memphis will probably be next out. I don't know if he's just bored, or if he's lost alot of energy, but he looks like he's barely holding on now.

Dan needs to hang on, cause it'll be his butt on the chopping block if Ollie or Michelle gets HOH.

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 21, 2008, 07:18:36 PM
How come it went to trivia?
I don't know.  :-\ Maybe somebody got disqualified or something.   :-\

Or else they're adding in some sort of twist to the game.

Ok.. no, they just came back, and all 4 of them are still up there. Memphis, Ollie, Dan, and Michelle.

Tara

Michelle was holding on to the wall, but she didn't get disqualified. Ollie is shivering,  :^*

Tara

Michelle is down, their slamming them pretty hard in the wall. Just need Ollie to fall and I can go to bed.  :)))  Jerry is routing for Ollie to win.  >:D

Monkey

And of course, Michelle is complaining. Wah wah wah wah wah. No wonder her and Jessie were best friends.  ::)
"My foot got caught in the net"
"I am so ****** pissed!"

And then she was complaining about BB allowing Dan to wear a raincoat. Want some cheese with that w(h)ine?  :))

Monkey

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Dan won.  :^* He cut a deal with Ollie though to keep him safe for the week. Ollie might have asked for Michelle's safety too, but I'm not sure.

Memphis fell at about midnight EST, and Ollie fell about 5 minutes ago.

cranky

:^* glad dan won !!!! not glad he made a deal with Ollie girls18.gif

jarjar

Thanks you all. This is better than me getting the live feed :-*

Keep the news coming <:>

Tara

I'm glad Dan won, but I sure don't like the deal he made with Ollie.  Dan can't put up Ollie or Michelle, and if the POV is used, Ollie gets to pick the replacement. The only person Dan told Ollie he would not put up is, Keesha. Maybe he's hiding his alliance with Memphis. Anyways, that was the most stupidest deal Dan could of made. He looked at the camera last night when everyone was in bed and said something about "Watch Judas now"  :)))

Ollie and Michelle saw the pictures of Dans girlfriend Monica, and they said they saw her at the hotel before coming in the BB house. They think Dan is a plant on BB and they are going to bring Monica in. Ollie and Michelle already kinda know there will be a double eviction next  week.

Tara

It's not official yet, but it looks like Dan will be putting up Memphis and Jerry. This really sucks because Renny has told Dan she wants Memphis out. Renny does not want to make a F4 deal with Dan,Memphis and Keesha. Dan wants to backdoor Michelle, but using Memphis as a pawn is not a good idea. I think he should put up Jerry and Renny and then backdoor Ollie.

I think Dan knows what hes doing and it will be ok in the end. I think hes testing Memphis right now, but who knows. Anyways, its official that I want Dan to win the game. :!! I don't want him to put Memphis up though.

Monkey

They definitely need Michelle out first. Ollie will hopefully be following her out of the house 30 minutes later next Thursday.  :))

The next HOH will almost surely be a question thing, and Ollie sucks at those. And Michelle is pretty good at them, so they'd be better getting rid of her first.

Imagine April's face if/when Michelle and Ollie come walking into sequester back-to-back only minutes apart. LMAO.  :))

Tara

I think if Dan puts Memphis up and Memphis doesn't win the POV, he will be going home. Renny won't vote for Memphis, she told Dan and Keesha that today. I will LMAO if Dan puts up Ollie and Michelle. :))  He won't do it though. Ollie is acting all cocky and stuff now. I can't stand him.  The sucker hasn't been a vertical position until the HOH last night since he's been in the house. Friggen showmance floater. >:D

Monkey

It sounds like he nominated Memphis and Jerry. The plan is to backdoor Michelle though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview