PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 12:37:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguar

You mean pogo  := we were coming for them.

denadatoday

I didn't get in this time around.   girls18.gif

Congrats to all who made it, hope they get their site issues worked out.  Please keep us posted on what games are on there!

Zatanna

I havent been able to get in yet either, I did go to another game thru the badge album and when I tried to get in a game room I got the same message, that it timed out.  Then when I refreshed the page it showed one person in the game, in the same room I tried and it was zero before.  I think that it logs us as being in the game room even if you dont get in.  I really think thats why we keep seeing it showing people playing but I think they are not really there.   Just ghosts in the machine.  

Just my theory anyway.   >:D

arniebear

QuoteI think that it logs us as being in the game room even if you dont get in.  I really think thats why we keep seeing it showing people playing but I think they are not really there.   Just ghosts in the machine.

LuckyBurr

Okay so I know how everyone feels about the issues with the Beta Testing and probably not ready for another issue, but here it goes.  := I just got accepted for the Summer session and was able to play the game they have up for testing. I went and played it two separate times, but then when I went back later, I wasn't able to fully load the game no matter which room I chose. After reviewing my java log, it shows that my java wasn't able to connect and times out. I've done EVERYTHING I know what to do. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, messed with every setting imaginable, tried from many different computers, different browsers, older versions of Java, ping, tracerout, even called my ISP to see if there was a network issue and STILL CAN'T PLAY. After I let it sit and try to connect for a while the Pogo Oops page comes up saying that my java applet was unable to connect to the server. It does say it might be their issue but I've been having this problem for well over 48 hours. I know that people are playing because it shows people in the rooms. I've emailed them twice about it now and haven't gotten a response, so I'm hoping someone here has experienced or is experiencing this problem and can help me. I am at my breaking point because I want to be on there playing this game!!  :OO  :OO

wildcat

LuckyBurr

I sure as hell hope they fix this stupid issue. I've been going crazy for a few days now thinking my computer had screwed up. I'm about to lose it!! ?.?

wildcat

did you see that in the beta badge album are tri peaks badges up to rank 100?

hope they will add them soon. love that game  :^*

gran2x2

I can't find a badge book in beta..Where is it?? girls18.gif

wildcat

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 22, 2008, 04:40:16 AM
I can't find a badge book in beta..Where is it?? girls18.gif
load the room. click the badges button on the right side.

gran2x2

They must be trying to fix the mess..It says no rooms avaiable now.. :((

arniebear

Oh good, maybe all those emails I sent got to them  >:D

Edit that..........it is just because the servers are only available at certain times and it is too early now   :((

wildcat

rooms are back. but same white screen.
i see 23 people in one room. but not me  !@#$

LuckyBurr

You guys heard anything about the Operation Deluxe??

arniebear

QuoteYou guys heard anything about the Operation Deluxe??

Isn't that what Pogo needs to do to get the Beta site running  :o

LuckyBurr

cranky

gran2x2

Operation is in Badge book with 4 badges..1 for each season.. :-X

:((OOPS..I take that back..New bingo has the 4 seasons..Operation has 6..

xgingerx

has any got into the beta site yet? cause i haven't >:D

arniebear

No, same old white screen.  I suppose I will just wait until the game comes out on regular Pogo...........so much for Beta testing.  Talk about someone letting the air out of your tires  :!$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview