This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testers

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

If you go find the thread from the last beta tester round, it was the same stuff, same complaints, always a problem.  You'd think they'd get it right when it's the same problems over and over. 

arniebear

Why do they bother I think they have submit those forms to sell the names to spammers  bubblegum.gif

mwah

Has anyone received an email about this problem? (the one where you have the white screen on the left and the members in rooom on the right?) I did get the one about session 6 is over and 7 is starting up. It's really frustrating, getting the email on friday and then saturday comes and nothing. POOP!!!! girls18.gif

arniebear

No all I got was an email about FAQ's which did not even pertain to my problem.  I did send them and email with a pic of the screen, not that they will look, but gave it a try. 

doublea0508

I was a beta tester in the last session and Beta had lots of problems then too. They must have never fixed them.

arniebear

mwah

I got to try team bingo while it was team bingo. As soon as they changed the name, i could not play it anymore. I was also a beta tester when they were revamping tumble bees. It was fun, never had a problem, until now.....i have also sent in a few emails and bug reports, but no response.  girls18.gif :///

xgingerx

i'm not goin worry about it no more...i got better things to do.. housewife1.gif

cranky

xgingerx

LuckyBurr

Well they are obviously working on fixing the stupid issue because now, as soon as that white screen pops up with the unpopulated user list, it will then immediately kick it out to the Ooops page. So they are at least working on it. I wish they would send out an email or something letting us all know.

cranky

LuckyBurr

Mary

whats the addy you are usin i still can`t get to beta??

wildcat

Mary

again what addy you all usin to get in?? tyvm

arniebear

Me too, got in  :^* Of course I was so excited I had no clue on the game is played, but guess will learn.

Jaguar

OK now im ready to scream.My beta addy keeps being re-directed to pogos main homepage is there a new addy to use other then
  Please log in at: www.pogobetatest.com 
or
http://www.alpha.pogo.com/pogobetatest.do?site=betap
both redirect   

:OO   !@#$

Mary

don`t fell bad i can`t get in either been tryin for a few days now since they sent me email to be tester  girls18.gif

xgingerx

i got in at last...game is fun..but i want BH...lol

there are some great backgrounds there too,hope they come out soon :^*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview