Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

showstopper247

interesting song homer, thanks for sharing i kind of like it.  tumbsup.gif

Monkey

Sugar Island.  :))

Crystal is damn pathetic for a professional gold-medal winning athlete.  :ll The only thing I like her for is that she hates Randy.  :)))

Monkey

OMG..LMFAO @ Crystal giving the middle finger when she was casting her vote.  :)) :)) :)) :))

cherrypie

If I had been Ace or Matt during that snake challenge, after losing I would have kicked all of my "team mates" in the ass.

Mistyeyed

did i hear   wrong or are they on next weeks show getting rid of one person from each tribe?  crystal needs to go and on the other team..that hog Dan,thats eating all the food up..lol

Tara

That's what they said, one from each tribe. LMAO @ Dan the pig and I agree about Crystal, she needs to go. She complains nobody on their team is winning, well hello....she hasn't won either. ::)

monopoly2525

I am hoping the red tribe gets picked off one by one once the merge happens

Monkey

Now that they got rid of Kelly I think that tribe will start winning some of the challenges. Kelly was the one slowing them down in all the challenges (or it was editted that way atleast), so they should be stronger now. They have the 3 strong guys + the 2 strongest girls there in Crystal and Sugar. The other tribe has a bunch of weaklings still, but yet they've been managing to win.  :)))

monopoly2525

I read that Kelly got a bad edit because Jeff did not like her from something that happened in pre-show. I think sugar is just as weak if not weaker then Kelly and sugar has been eating well so she should be stronger then ever.

Tara

Who's going to Exile Island tonight?  :///  Two people are getting their torch put out tonight.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2008, 04:13:20 PM
Who's going to Exile Island tonight?  :///  Two people are getting their torch put out tonight.  :)))

SUGAR!!!!!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

les

Monkey

jarjar

Monkey

LMAO. Ace just got played.  :))

Sugar for the win!  :))

Homer

Crystal has got to go. She acts like she has actually done something. I still can't believe she was an olympic athlete.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Tara

I wanted Crystal to go home.  :((   I never have a favorite until after the merge, but I don't know if I'm going to have one this season. Noone is catching my attention at all.

FreecellFanny

I seem to recall that on a subsequent visit to Exile Island Sugar was given the option of 'Comfort' or to search again, wasn't she?

I had thought that once a hidden idol was found it was replaced with another? If I was Sugar I'd keep looking...never know what you'll find out there.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview