Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

:^* What a great show last night.  :^*

I was laughing so hard I was crying when Ace got backdoored. Talk about this happy home being thrilled.

Ace said he had "Sugar" in his pocket...personally I think he had nuts.  :)) God that was such a riot, I didn't know if they would go through with it this time.

Yeah, Crystal needs to go but she is no big deal, her name is already written in the sand...just a matter of time.  :///

I think I saw Crystal in the Olympics, she took first place in the Cryatholon.  girls18.gif

arniebear

QuoteI think I saw Crystal in the Olympics, she took first place in the Cryatholon. 

:))

I too was happy to see Ace go..........Crystal will go after the merge anyway.

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 31, 2008, 03:49:23 PM
I think I saw Crystal in the Olympics, she took first place in the Cryatholon.

:)))

Quote from: arniebear on November 01, 2008, 05:41:15 AM
Crystal will go after the merge anyway.

Very true and I'll be happy to see it.

Is it me or is the entire group lackluster?

arniebear

I think with Crystal I expected her to do well in challenges....but all she does is whine.  Her Trainer and Olympic Team must have loved her  :-\

Monkey

I don't think Crystal will be going soon. She has Kenny (and possibly Sugar now too) wrapped around her finger. And Matty won't want to get rid of her either because now with Ace out she's the 2nd strongest person on their team. So she'll definitely be good until the merge in another 2(?) weeks. She'll probably be 3rd or 4th to go after the merge.  <:>

Corinne's my darkhorse right now though.  :))) I don't really like her, but she has everything working in her favor right now it seems. She's in a solid alliance, the only person who doesn't like her is Susie, and she's physically strong but nobody seems to realize it, so she doesn't have a target on her back at all. But since I called her my darkhorse, she'll probably be one of the next ones to go.  :))

monopoly2525

I am very glad sugar voted out ace. I was shocked she must have got her brain back or something. I do think if there is a merge sugar will use the idol to get someone voted off from the other tribe. I also think susie will go side with matty crystal, sugar and kenny.

jarjar

Thanks for the update. I missed the last show. I seem to forget when it comes on.

Tara

Monkey

Crystal's beginning to grow on me. She was hilarious in this episode. She never has the numbers on her side (until now), but she's damn good at scheming her way out of trouble. :)))

She absolutely sucks in challenges, as we saw when she held the thing for a whopping ONE SECOND,  but everyone still views her as a huge strength for competitions.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 06, 2008, 07:18:55 PM
Crystal's beginning to grow on me. She was hilarious in this episode. She never has the numbers on her side (until now), but she's damn good at scheming her way out of trouble. :)))

She absolutely sucks in challenges, as we saw when she held the thing for a whopping ONE SECOND,  but everyone still views her as a huge strength for competitions.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Oh gawd, what am I going to do with you.  We DON'T like Crystal, she sucks, and she needs to go home.  :)))

Mistyeyed

i can actually say i dont really care who wins this season..this bunch that is on for this season do not have any individual personality at all..they all suck...

arniebear

I have a feeling Crystal is holding back, for an Olympic athlete she should not stink at challenges the way she does............guess they should have voted Suzie off instead of Ace, eventually he would have got bumped anyway.

disneyland lady

Chrystal is a real disappointment and I guess even Jeff Probst thinks so. Listen to him rant on her performance in his blog:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/11/jeff-probst-blo.html

disneyland lady insane diego

Monkey

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, in your effing face, Corinne!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Did everyone see that huge smile that crossed her face when it got 4-0? LMFAO... How quickly that smile changed.  :))

I feel bad for Charlie though. He was funny. I didn't want him or Crystal to go.  :(

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 13, 2008, 06:00:40 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, in your effing face, Corinne!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Did everyone see that huge smile that crossed her face when it got 4-0? LMFAO... How quickly that smile changed.  :))

I feel bad for Charlie though. He was funny. I didn't want him or Crystal to go.  :(

Why do you like Crystal?  :-\  I wanted Crystal to go home..now I want Crystal and Sugar Shack to go home. >:D

I almost forgot..that idol Bob made was pretty awesome looking. :)))

Monkey

Crystal makes for good entertainment... that's why I like her. Her and Sugar need to be the final 2, not the next 2 gone.  :P

Randy just irks me to no end though. That's another reason why I like Crystal... she hates Randy too.  :)))

Mistyeyed

i couldnt stand that randy from the start,hope he goes soon..

CindyLouWho

Randy kinda reminds me of Richard from the 1st Survivor, he has a big attitude problem   :)))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 14, 2008, 10:34:26 AM
Randy kinda reminds me of Richard from the 1st Survivor, he has a big attitude problem   :)))

Yep, he sure does.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview