This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

did you see the previews for next week,looks like that other idol they threw in the ocean is still kicking around..

Monkey

Next week will only be a recap episode I think because of Thanksgiving.

cherrypie

That ending kicked :%#

Randy deserved that and I loved how we could hear Crystal tellibg him off when she wrote his name down. !@#$

disneyland lady

Quote from: Monkey on November 21, 2008, 09:05:32 PM
Next week will only be a recap episode I think because of Thanksgiving.

Looks like it - cuz I saw Randy in the previews. Here is what tvguide.com says <i>"Highlights from the game so far, including previously unaired footage. In addition audition tapes of the castaways are presented."</i>

disneyland lady insane diego

Mistyeyed

im not bothering to watch it tonite,if they dont have a vote off,i dont want to watch them twits..lol..

Tara

I ain't watching it either, and theres no Ugly Betty tonight.  :-\  I guess it's movie night.

freespirit

Has anyone else noticed that each new Survivor season goes faster and faster,than before?I haven't really enjoyed this season that much.The fake idol that Bob created was priceless.I hope Randy gets booted very soon;I hate it when ppl get so nasty(as when he called Crystal the B word).

Monkey

Quote from: freespirit on November 28, 2008, 03:12:29 PM
Has anyone else noticed that each new Survivor season goes faster and faster,than before?I haven't really enjoyed this season that much.The fake idol that Bob created was priceless.I hope Randy gets booted very soon;I hate it when ppl get so nasty(as when he called Crystal the B word).
You must have missed an episode... Randy got booted last week.  :)))

freespirit

I haven't missed anything,I am not in the U.S.The episode where Randy gets booted is what I get to see next week.Good thing I didn't know what was going to happen. :oo

Monkey

Quote from: freespirit on November 28, 2008, 07:31:26 PM
I haven't missed anything,I am not in the U.S.The episode where Randy gets booted is what I get to see next week.Good thing I didn't know what was going to happen. :oo
Well you know now.

Where is it being shown 2 weeks behind, BTW? Everywhere that I know of is seeing it on time or else they'll be seeing it 6 months late.  :-[ Or at the very least they're able to access it online.... Europe, Asia, South America, Australia....<:>

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 28, 2008, 10:44:15 PM
Well you know now.

Where is it being shown 2 weeks behind, BTW? Everywhere that I know of is seeing it on time or else they'll be seeing it 6 months late.  :-[ Or at the very least they're able to access it online.... Europe, Asia, South America, Australia....<:>

Monkey did you spoil something talking about it 2 weeks later?  :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 29, 2008, 11:42:19 AM
Monkey did you spoil something talking about it 2 weeks later?  :)))
Yeah... I guess we should start a spoilers thread for this show too.  :))

FreecellFanny

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 29, 2008, 12:51:18 PM
Yeah... I guess we should start a spoilers thread for this show too.  :))

Do you call it an after spoiler thread?  :-\

Monkey

Monkey

Oh god that was rich. Corinne calling them all stupid... then minutes later she gets outplayed/owned. Classic.  :)) :)) :))

LMAO... Watching her bitter speech just made me even happier.  :))

FreecellFanny

It happens year after year and it never ceases to amaze me how indignant these idiots get when they're voted off. :)))

Squid

Well... she'll be happy to be spending time with her beloved Marcus as jurors.
Ken sure looked peeved.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview