This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Oh yea I would like watching James again.  ""   he's my 2nd fave survivor, my 1st being Rupert!   :D

~Sassy~

:( WHERE did they get this group of people?  >:D

I'll bet the Olmpic chic is glad now she kept her mouth shut about who she was, I thought that was good. No eye candy for us girls.....bring back James6_6.gif Oh well no one to cheer for, I will be able to get rid of a lot of angst this year. And do I want to look at elephant poop? Oh yeah, let me get in line.  :xx

Yeah, I love Rupert too Cindy, he was so cool. I will never forget him stealing all of the other teams stuff in that one show.  :))

arniebear

I think the Olympic chick should loose the 10lb shoes, didn't Olympic track people from Africa do it with no shoes  :-\

Homer

During last week's challenge one of the guys package came bouncing out of his shorts and the censors missed it. I didn't see it myself but that's what some websites are saying.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 02, 2008, 03:34:16 PM
During last week's challenge one of the guys package came bouncing out of his shorts and the censors missed it. I didn't see it myself but that's what some websites are saying.

Woooo Hoooo....find that youtube!!  :pp

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 02, 2008, 04:00:38 PM
Woooo Hoooo....find that youtube!!  :pp

It happened when they were playing with their balls and trying to get them up the hill. :P

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 02, 2008, 04:16:10 PM
It happened when they were playing with their balls and trying to get them up the hill. :P

Since YOU are an expert on ball playing.. Is it a hard challenge if your package is hanging out and you're playing with your balls going up a hill?  :!#

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on September 25, 2008, 07:32:33 PM
Marcus (or whatever his name is?) needs to put some pants on so I don't see his tent every single time the camera shows him.  >:D
>:D >:D >:D

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 02, 2008, 05:10:20 PM

Since YOU are an expert on ball playing.. Is it a hard challenge if your package is hanging out and you're playing with your balls going up a hill?  :!#

:{: :{: :{:

kim23il

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on October 02, 2008, 05:10:20 PM

OMG Tara, you are so funny!!! I was wondering the same thing.  :)) :)) :))

FreecellFanny

What I find odd about the censorship is that they will blur out the bony crotch shots of the women but they do nothing about the tents that the men have a problem with.  :-[

Remember that real bony skinny chick last year? Hers was a constant blur below the waist yet we are constantly treated to tents.

Mistyeyed

maybe its just me but i find all these men are wimps this time around...that goofy randy needs to go...

Squid

And what's with GC just standing there with his hands on his hips while his team mate did all the effort to get the opponent off the pole?  This guy is a quitter and needs to be sent packing.  He gets exhausted if a breeze goes by.

cherrypie

I was hoping that Paloma would pull off getting Ace out just for the hell of it.  As for some dudes goodies falling out of his shorts :ooo  which dude and wheres the link???  I'm tired of seeing blurred out panty shots and nipple slips.  Its about time we get a peek at some men.

Squid

Quote from: cherrypie on October 03, 2008, 09:56:24 AM
I was hoping that Paloma would pull off getting Ace out just for the hell of it.  As for some dudes goodies falling out of his shorts :ooo  which dude and wheres the link???  I'm tired of seeing blurred out panty shots and nipple slips.  Its about time we get a peek at some men.

Yeah!  Where's the link!?

:)))

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview