Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

showstopper247

best show ever i have seen every show of every season! huge fan!  :D

les

Monkey

I didn't see that one coming.  :o

She's alot stronger than Kelly. I think it was dumb for them to send her home.  :-\

Tara

I thought the other chick was going home too. I would get rid of the stronger players and keep the weak ones so that when they merge I could beat them all.  :P

Squid

I think that forming new teams was not the way to go unless they could make it so that each tribe on the new team is equal in number.  Now it's just a matter of time for the dominant tribe to vote off the other. 

I thought Kelly should go.  She's weak, doesn't contribute and whines a little bit.  I couldn't believe how the boat challenge was really played by four people when everyone was in a boat!  This group of players is so lazy!

Tara

They stay in teams for a little while longer, but it doesn't matter if the teams get uneven because they will make people sit out in the challenges.  The challenges will always have the same amount of people in it. I don't remember how many people they get down to all together before they merge all together.

Mistyeyed

i must be getting tired of this show or something..i dont care for any of them this time...not one of them really stands out from the others..oh,to have james and ozzie again..sigh..

showstopper247

CindyLouWho

Most of em are whiney babies  :))  They know what to expect when they sign up to do the show so they should be prepared for anything  ::)  They need more people like James & Rupert! 

cherrypie

Ozzy... VV

Kel... VV

Screw Jeri for saying that Kel was hiding food :%#

Squid

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2008, 05:22:26 AM
They stay in teams for a little while longer, but it doesn't matter if the teams get uneven because they will make people sit out in the challenges.  The challenges will always have the same amount of people in it. I don't remember how many people they get down to all together before they merge all together.

No, I meant making them choose new teams.  If one tribe is more dominantly represented, they will just pick off the members on their new team who came from the other team.  LOL, who's on first?

Mistyeyed

yea,the three losers that were in the orginal yellow team, crystal,ken,and gc..they just seem to be losers in the new team now..

showstopper247

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 10, 2008, 07:28:21 AM
i must be getting tired of this show or something..i dont care for any of them this time...not one of them really stands out from the others..oh,to have james and ozzie again..sigh..

I agree - The contestants just bore me to death.

Monkey

Tara

jarjar

showstopper247

that elephant was neat to see!  :) lol sugar shack!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview