This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VMA'S

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Wow! Britney looked great. I knew she would get her crap together.

CindyLouWho

I watched only for 1 reason & I seen em ( for about the 45 secs they was on  !@#$ ) then I  turned the channel   :))

Yes Brittney did look good   :))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 07, 2008, 07:22:44 PM
I watched only for 1 reason & I seen em ( for about the 45 secs they was on  !@#$ ) then I  turned the channel   :))

Who did you want to see?  :-\  I'm trying to think of who was on for 45 seconds.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 07, 2008, 07:22:44 PM

Got mine recorded, MsLouWho.  So I can watch that 45 seconds again, and again, and again   :))) ""

CindyLouWho

4 of the actors from the movie Twilight presented an award or just announced someone,  they wasn't on their long & that big mouthed host butted in & took some of their time.... !@#$

lol Stinker...I done checked..the show's repeated bunch of times this week..wish they'd at least showed a close-up of em tho!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 07, 2008, 09:49:49 PM
4 of the actors from the movie Twilight presented an award or just announced someone,  they wasn't on their long & that big mouthed host butted in & took some of their time.... !@#$

lol Stinker...I done checked..the show's repeated bunch of times this week..wish they'd at least showed a close-up of em tho!

Too bad Rob or Cam didn't bite the host.   :)))

harley89

I was reading that the host was pretty bad. I had never heard of him

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 07, 2008, 09:49:49 PM

Yeah, the host sucked and he was rude.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on September 08, 2008, 05:35:19 AM
I was reading that the host was pretty bad. I had never heard of him

There's an article on him, the show and the follow up posts and comments tore this guy a new you-know-what  :o0 

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1594286/20080908/spears_britney.jhtml?rsspartner=unknown

I was also glad to see that Britney seems to be getting her act together.  I'm sure it wasn't easy on her, going through all that mess.... but like they say, 'that which doesn't kill us...."

Nonnie

Stinkerbell,
Thanks for the clips that is the only way I would have seen what I did not miss.  The guys remind me of what my grandson's look like (they are teens) and hopefully they will grow out of the phase, but, the hosts and others are adults is all I will say!  I will have to say Britney did look good as well as Pretty.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on September 08, 2008, 11:09:20 AM
Stinkerbell,
Thanks for the clips that is the only way I would have seen what I did not miss.  The guys remind me of what my grandson's look like (they are teens) and hopefully they will grow out of the phase, but, the hosts and others are adults is all I will say!  I will have to say Britney did look good as well as Pretty.

You're welcome, Nonners!  I was really disappointed with the way the host treated guests.  And what is it about sticking a microphone in front of a persons face that makes them think they can solve all the worlds problems with their idiotic diatribes?  Whatever.   :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview