This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Girls Next Door

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ummmm the premiere for Season 3 starts Sunday, and you guys might want to watch it.  :))) Hef gets Pam Anderson naked for his birthday, Holly gives him a mold of her privates made of chocolate. Bridgette gives him a mold of her boobs. Kendra gets her butt molded for him. :))

Monkey

Tara

Homer

Actually I heard Hef is kinda fedup with the girls. Supposedly Holly is getting on his nerves and well Kendra is sleeping with just about everyone these days.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 03, 2008, 02:51:45 PM
Actually I heard Hef is kinda fedup with the girls. Supposedly Holly is getting on his nerves and well Kendra is sleeping with just about everyone these days.

Holly is rumored to be seeing Chris Angel and Kendra is rumored to be doing a Philly Eagle.

Tara

Oh crap, I forgot about this show tonight.  >:D  I'll have to catch it on a rerun.

Mayhem

I saw an episode for the first time tonight .. wasn't bad.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on October 05, 2008, 07:55:25 PM
I saw an episode for the first time tonight .. wasn't bad.

Do you know if you happened to see the new episode of the new season? The one with Pam Anderson naked and the girls making chocolate parts of their body parts?  :)))

I couldn't believe how much of Holly they showed on TV.  :o  Kendra didn't let them show her butt.  :)))

Mayhem

No, It was just some 4th of July thing at the mansion.

Your episode sounds much more interesting!  :^*
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Holly moved out of the mansion, but she said she is still filming Season 6...and we are watching 5 right? I bet there won't be a season 7. :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2008, 04:21:45 PM
Holly moved out of the mansion, but she said she is still filming Season 6...and we are watching 5 right? I bet there won't be a season 7. :)))

I think Holly thought Hef was gonna turn the Playboy empire over to her.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 10, 2008, 04:33:36 PM
I think Holly thought Hef was gonna turn the Playboy empire over to her.  :)))

I thought so too. I guess she figured out he wasn't going to marry her or have a baby with her, and she wants kids. She was on the Cheslea show the other night. She wants to be on "The Apprentice"

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2008, 06:46:29 PM
I thought so too. I guess she figured out he wasn't going to marry her or have a baby with her, and she wants kids. She was on the Cheslea show the other night. She wants to be on "The Apprentice"

I got something she can "apprentice" on  :pp

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 10, 2008, 07:05:34 PM
I got something she can "apprentice" on  :pp

What pimple popping?  :)))  Trust me, she doesn't want to pop the pimples on your butt!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 10, 2008, 07:15:09 PM
What pimple popping?  :)))  Trust me, she doesn't want to pop the pimples on your butt!

:{: :{: :{:

Tara

Oh gawd, E News just showed Hefs new 19 year old twin girlfriends. Their last name is Shannon and they were arrested last year for a felony (battery).  :)))  The twins were standing beside Hef, I guess Bridgette and Kendra got kicked to the ends.

Tara

Kendras engaged ....

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Holly Madison isn't the only Girl Next Door to find a new press-pleasing public relaysh. Our snoopy Seattle sources say GNDoor Kendra Wilkinson's BF, Philly Eagle hunk Hank Baskett, proposed to her atop the Space Needle this past weekend. Dreary Northwest weather, so romantic.

But it gets better:

Both fams were present for the proposal, and Ken-babe seemed completely shell-shocked at the revealed ring. H.B. even got down on one knee to pop the big q to the former Playmate. Tho our source swears she saw the whole happy event with her own eyes, we inquired with K's reps...haven't heard back.

But, a close Kendra friend has confirmed, "it's true."

Now that Wilk-hon's getting hitched and Holly's got her magician man Criss Angel, looks like Bridget's the last gal to rebound from Hef.

Shouldn't take too long—we're guessin' it's not too difficult getting over an 83-year old boyfriend you shared with two other women.

abbbie

I thought I read somewhere  that Holly ans hef were trying IVF and  did`nt work because of his...umm swimmers.... :-\ being to old and she broke it off with him because she wanted a baby... <:>

Tara

You guys hear about what Kendra said to one of the magazines? (can't remember which one it was) She said they had curfews and had to be in the mansion by 9 pm and that they had to sign in and out and Hef would look at the log in the mornings. Remember Sheila on Big Brother? She said the same thing about when she lived in the Penthouse Mansion. Anyways, Kendra said she cheated on Hef, but that Bridget had been faithful for 10 years. Holly and Chris Angel were sneaking around and Hef didn't know it. Kendra said she would usually only see Hef once a day in the hallways and they would say hi. I hope these girls make a tell all book..I bet it would be interesting.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview