This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ER

Started by rosie2000,

Previous topic - Next topic

rosie2000

girls18.gif er is my favorite tv show and this is the last season  i will still watch all the re runs over and over :)))

disneyland lady

This just in:
Michael Crichton, whose technological thrillers like "The Andromeda Strain" and "Jurassic Park" had dominated best-seller lists for decades and had been translated into Hollywood mega-hits, died Tuesday in Los Angeles. He was 66 and lived in Santa Monica, California.

A statement released by his family gave the cause as cancer.

A doctor by training - he also created the hit television series "ER" -

I remember him back when he lived down the street from my home inside his van while in college. He shall be missed.

Disneyland lady insane diego

disneyland lady

I am bumping this one cuz I am sure I can't be the only one left who watches E.R. This season has been one of the best with lots of returning castmembers including Dr. Green (in flashback form), Jerry and now Dr John Carter (Noah Wyle) is back with an actual doom and gloom storyline. The previews show Eriq La Salle and there has been talk in the recent days of George Clooney coming back too and they sound true. I think with the death of Michael Crichton, they all may feel it is the best way to pay tribute not just to Crichton but to a great show that will actually have an ending.

I have watched this show from the beginning and never stopped watching. E.R. reminded me first of St. Elsewhere (Howie Mandell's first big gig) but I hope it does not have a stupid ending like that one. Is there anyone else still watching E.R.?

FreecellFanny

I had thought about watching this final season also. I lost interest when Clooney and LaSalle left.

Have I missed the first episode? And when is the finale?

disneyland lady

This is like the 8th or 9th episode this season! But you can watch the entire batch of full videos over at
http://www.nbc.com/ER/

They did one with William Macy where he shows up as an old man and turns out he developed the E.R. to what it became so he had Dr Green as an intern. Was the only way they could show someone who was already dead.

Tara

Can someone change the title to ER, that "er" drives me nuts.  giggle2.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BabyCheetah

disneyland lady

I am glad that it ended the way it did with a more realistic vision and not like the "shaking the snowglobe of the autistic child" that ended St Elsewhere. It was so great to see many of the old timers and see Dr Green's daughter all grown up and Dr. Benton's deaf son there. I know it is still available all over the networks in reruns if I need my ER fix.

I have spent the last 2 weeks with 2 long bouts at a well known ER with a parent that fell and I now realize it is a lot different than you see on tv but I could see the personalities and little soap operas going on around me during the hours I spent there.

WiseGal69

I'm so sad it ended but it was a good way to end it with a few of the older cast coming back. girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview