PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:20:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sons Of Anarchy

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Anyone watch this?

One of the best new shows this season.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 06, 2008, 02:39:44 PM
Anyone watch this?

Ummm, no and if we did we would of already made a topic on it.  bubblegum.gif

Homer

Mary

Homer

I'm surprised the women in here aren't drooling over Jax.

Katey Sagal plays a great role as well. Somehow she'll always be Peg Bundy though.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 06, 2008, 02:39:44 PM
Anyone watch this?

Haven't heard of it.  Is it on HBO or some other cable channel?

Homer

Stinkerbell

WOW  Sounds intense.  Between that, Prison Break, 24 and waiting for the Twilight Movie, I may need to have my blood pressure meds increased.   :=

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 06, 2008, 04:00:22 PM
WOW  Sounds intense.  Between that, Prison Break, 24 and waiting for the Twilight Movie, I may need to have my blood pressure meds increased.   :=

Tara

harley89

You know I watch it. Katay Sagal is sooooooooooo evil in this show.  She has done away with Peg Bundy with this one.  And Ron Perlman "Let him bleed out and bury him in the woods"  Man he is cold.  And the poor sheriff made a deal with the devil to keep his town clean. And his deputy is hitting on the female ATF agent . WHich I loved Jema when she told the female ATF agent to unscrew a certain part of anatamy being a girl was fun and she should try it.    And I wont ever forget Jema laying that skateboard up side of Cherrys head. Near took that girls head off. And now they are friends only Cherry had to leave town to avoid going to prison for grand theft and arson.  Yall got watch its Desperate housewives living with bikers on steriods

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on November 06, 2008, 07:17:46 PM
You know I watch it. Katay Sagal is sooooooooooo evil in this show.  She has done away with Peg Bundy with this one.  And Ron Perlman "Let him bleed out and bury him in the woods"  Man he is cold.  And the poor sheriff made a deal with the devil to keep his town clean. And his deputy is hitting on the female ATF agent . WHich I loved Jema when she told the female ATF agent to unscrew a certain part of anatamy being a girl was fun and she should try it.    And I wont ever forget Jema laying that skateboard up side of Cherrys head. Near took that girls head off. And now they are friends only Cherry had to leave town to avoid going to prison for grand theft and arson.  Yall got watch its Desperate housewives living with bikers on steriods

I figured you were a fan of the show. It's well written with good acting. I had to laugh when they busted Cherry out of jail. She was gonna snitch in a heartbeat. She did nail that ATF agent with the bottle though.

harley89

But Otto really let the ATF agent have it. Man I thought he was gonna bust that table with her face

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 06, 2008, 04:00:22 PM
My daughter and grandaughters already have opening day tickets for Twilight

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on November 08, 2008, 10:31:51 AM
My daughter and grandaughters already have opening day tickets for Twilight

I'm so jealous!  Are you going with them?  I will most likely have to wait awhile unless I get mom/grandma napped.
I'm really hoping the movie will do well.  I was reading an interview with Kristen Stewart and she and Rob spent a lot of time trying to develope the characters, trying to understand what it would be like for a vampire to try and have a relationship with a human, etc., and the studio told them they needed to lighten it up and make it fun.  She told the studio (something to the effect) that they hired actors, not Disneykids.  She said they aren't going to just stand on their mark and smile when they are told to smile, and if that's what they studio wanted, they hired the wrong people.
So it sounds like, from all I have read, all of the actors are really trying to get into character, and make the first so good that they will be able to shoot the next 3 movies, too.mm :^*

harley89

harley89

OMG They cant kill Opie. Strange the ATF agent is the real evil one. She set him up

Homer

Yeah...the ATF is doing Opie dirty.

I loved it when the guy in prison bounced her head off the table.

harley89

OMG They killed Donna and Jaxs sleeps with his wife. He loves Tara

Homer

That was pretty messed up what happened to Opie's wife. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Opie is gonna have to know the hit was meant for him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview