This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sons Of Anarchy

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I agree with Homer.  Hey Homer do you  have a guess who called the cops to raid the House of Ill repute?   My 1st thought was Clay since Gemma rearranged the hookers body parts But I have to wonder about the Head Hooker something is not right about her.   I cannot decide if the pimp is a good guy or not. He did shelter the club members but something is not right about him either.   And am I missing something about the home invasions Last I heard was the guy say it better not be the Niners

CindyLouWho

Oh I like Jimmy Smits & didn't know he played on there.  I watched & liked the show last nite but still gotta watch the other seasons  giggle2.gif

harley89

Smits was a great addition to the show.  It appears he can be trusted but that girl of his no way.   And will anyone ever figure out that you can not believe anything Gemma tells you.

CindyLouWho

Wow I watched the 1st 3 episodes of season 1 last nite!  popcorn2.gif bbq21.gif  This show is definitely not for weak-stomached people!  hysterical.gif  Especially after seeing what they did to that guy that raped that girl!  Yikes!!   no-no.gif   zipper.gif  I can't wait to watch more, hopefully tonite after the O's game.  cheerleading.gif   BTW I love to watch Jax walk, that is so darn sexy!!   huh.gif blink.gif girl5.gif

harley89

The Tuesday show was the strangest I have ever watched.  But it had me laughing.

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on October 11, 2012, 06:28:27 AM
The Tuesday show was the strangest I have ever watched.  But it had me laughing.

That was a good fight between Jax and Irish. I couldn't believe he blew up their rides no-no.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

That was a good fight and blowing up the bikes that was just strange.  But the transsexual dude was so funny I hope they bring him back.  Jacks is getting down and dirty in his quest to go legit

Homer

harley89

That was a shock taking her own life. Did not see that coming.  And Tara is gonna get hurt if she goes back to see Otto.   I  get the impression that Ron Perlman may not be back for another season.  Clay is too evil to remain

hotpinklovesofa

I haven't been into Gemma's storyline this season so far, especially the damsel in distress situations (I hate those in general and it applies to so many shows) but tonight's episode should lead into a much better plotline for her.  Anyway, it looks like everything that could go wrong just did.  The cliffhangers are killing me though.  I hate having to wait a week to get my fix.   

Homer

CindyLouWho

Netflix finally added season 4 so whoever has that can get caught up.   popcorn2.gif

CindyLouWho

OK You guys got me watching this show now I'm hooked!   giggle2.gif  I'm still not caught up on Netflix yet but don't care, can't wait to see it tonight & its 90 minutes long!   cheesy.gif

The EW mag web site has couple good articles & some good pics on it this week plus Jax will be on the cover of the mag this coming week!  I subscribe to it so should have it Fri. 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2012, 08:29:21 AM
OK You guys got me watching this show now I'm hooked!   giggle2.gif  I'm still not caught up on Netflix yet but don't care, can't wait to see it tonight & its 90 minutes long!   cheesy.gif

The EW mag web site has couple good articles & some good pics on it this week plus Jax will be on the cover of the mag this coming week!  I subscribe to it so should have it Fri. 

Probably my favorite show on TV. I would watch it if it were 8 hours long

hotpinklovesofa

Got my entertainment weekly in the mail today with Jax on the cover. Yum.

CindyLouWho

I got mine today too, love the cover!   beer11.gif  Got some good pics inside but I haven't read the article yet. 

hotpinklovesofa

I can't believe next week is the last episode of the season. I feel like it only just started and all the wrong people died.

CindyLouWho

I can't believe tonight's the season end already, darn I just started watching!    no-no.gif hysterical.gif  But still I can't wait to see what happens!!   popcorn2.gif  EW's web site has couple good articles & polls on there today. 

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview