This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How well do these auto's run?

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

I finally went thru my cheat folder today and compared it to the list badge help has on it's site to see which were missing.
I was thinking of getting these.... tell me if they run good please...
the games are.....
1. golf solitaire
2. everyone wins bingo
3. jigsaw treasure hunter
4. pogo addiction solitaire
5. trivial pursuit
6. dice city roller
7. crazy cakes
Are any of these games easy to rank out on by hand? I find myself to be quiet the auto addict and prefer not to spend my time sitting in front of the computer playing by hand if I can help it, I'd much rather sit on the couch and watch the auto    :##   <:>   :!!    :/o\   :))
Thanks for any info. you can give me on these, much appreciated  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I've found that different autos work differently for different people!  Download them and try.  I've found some run well with no babysitting but that others need to be watched because they freeze or whatever.

BabyCheetah

I haven't used most of those auto's.  I already ranked out in Dice City by hand.  For some reason the triviaknowitall worked for me in the US rooms but not in the UK rooms and it needed some babysitting.  I've used JPS very little .... working on other games right now.  Hope the lillte info I gave helped you a bit.  Happy pogoing. bubblegum.gif

CindyLouWho

I have these & they work great for me, finished em all except the jigsaw 1 & am working on it now.  Hopefully I can get the other autos I need soon.

1. golf solitaire
2. everyone wins bingo
7. crazy cakes

Mistyeyed

i had trouble with the pogo addiction one,it kept quitting on me..

FreecellFanny

I have used all of these and in theory they all work fine providing you have a good, strong, steady connection to the internet.

The one I find most awkward is the Bingo one...however, I know it has nothing to do with the auto itself.

I ranked out on Treasure Hunter on a weekend I went to Boston...needed a decent connection because it was so graphic-heavy.

Good luck!  :!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on December 23, 2008, 07:10:49 PM
1. golf solitaire
2. everyone wins bingo

These worked great for me, but like it was said before, different programs work differently on different computers.  Good luck!   (OO)

mr.clean

pogo addiction solitaire works the best out of all the autos you posted.

But i have'nt tryed the golf  .. Last i heard it kinda played Dumb?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 25, 2008, 10:13:15 AM
pogo addiction solitaire works the best out of all the autos you posted.

But i have'nt tryed the golf  .. Last i heard it kinda played Dumb?

GolfClub does play dumb sometimes, but it usually finishes the game with a good score and isn't one that froze up on me or anything.  It ranked me out so in my book, it's a keeper.

Sugar N Spice

Janadra

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter and Pogo Addiction Solitaire cheats worked great for me although I know some people have trouble with JPS.

~Sassy~

Quote from: who me? on December 23, 2008, 07:10:49 PM
I finally went thru my cheat folder today and compared it to the list badge help has on it's site to see which were missing.
I was thinking of getting these.... tell me if they run good please...
the games are.....
1. golf solitaire
2. everyone wins bingo
5. trivial pursuit
6. dice city roller
7. crazy cakes
Are any of these games easy to rank out on by hand? I find myself to be quiet the auto addict and prefer not to spend my time sitting in front of the computer playing by hand if I can help it, I'd much rather sit on the couch and watch the auto    :##   <:>   :!!    :/o\   :))
Thanks for any info. you can give me on these, much appreciated  tumbsup.gif
Geez, just buy the autos and go chill on the couch! Have yourself a Merry Christmas while Uncle Otto does all the work for you.  The only one that has given me problems is Trivial Pursuit.  >:D
dance11.gif

jeffy

all the ones you listed run perfect for me 24/7 and every night except the 2 nights pogo does updates Monday into Tuesday and Tuesday into wednesday.

I had some trouble with Pogo Addiction Solitaire freezing but the newest update has gotten me from rank 40 to 48 in about 2 1/2 days. i quit at 40 cause it wasnt even getting a rank each time i ran it it froze up a lot not the game its self the auto would freeze i could still play the game. they have since updated it and it runs like a beast. i should be ranked out on it hopefully later today. ALSO the pogo addiction solitaire has an option to just go for the statues although your stats will have thousands of lost games. it will just get the colored cards then go to a new game.

Every other game you listed ran overnight and then some for me though especially golf solitaire it played like 2-3 days straight one time lol. also a tip on golf solitaire to get the flawless victory badge. i played on the medium speed games (speedy games and not super speedy) and i slowed the auto down a lot and got it in one night of running it. :)

sorry to ramble on hope this helped.  :<< :^*

jeffy

sorry for the double my last post was so long i decided to do another.

@who me? are you a 150 member? ? ? ? ? ?

thats like 8 autos you are thinking of getting if your not 150 member thats like 88 bucks. might as well get the 150 pack.

:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview