Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

United States of Tara

Started by Biggen,

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggen

jarjar

Monkey

Everyone in her fan club must be so happy for her.  :))

Tara

LMMFAO... When I clicked on the link it says: One woman multiple personalities  :)) :)) :))

who me?

Well Tara, I'm so surprised you didn't tell us about your new show coming out soon  :)))  or at least one of you didn't tell us  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: who me? on January 02, 2009, 03:13:17 PM
Well Tara, I'm so surprised you didn't tell us about your new show coming out soon  :)))  or at least one of you didn't tell us  :)) :)) :))

LMAO.. :))

Biggen

Quote from: Tara on January 02, 2009, 03:02:18 PM
LMMFAO... When I clicked on the link it says: One woman multiple personalities  :)) :)) :))

That's when I knew I had to share with the rest of the forum  :))

Tara

Monkey

QuoteTara Gregson (Toni Collette)
Tara has dissociative identity disorder and has four different personalities within herself, all vastly different.

Tara - Tara is a hard working mother of two who paints nursery room murals. She loves her family and often feels guilty for the frequent bizarre events she puts them through, and sometimes doesn't feel like herself.

Alice - Alice is the perfect homemaker who believes in good, traditional values. Alice bakes for the family and labels herself as old fashioned.

Buck - Buck is Tara's only male personality; he loves beer and he loves motorcycles, has a habit of getting into fights and enjoys outings to the titty bar during evenings.

T - T is a wild, pot smoking teenager who relates well to Tara's daughter and loves to get some action and has a habit of stealing from the drug store.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Other characters...
QuoteMax Gregson (John Corbett), Tara's hard working husband and a father that does anything to help his family and never knows what is waiting for him at home.
Marshall Gregson (Keir Gilchrist), Tara's sensitive and good-natured son. Marshall has several issues and scars from his family's troubles, and he occasionally wets the bed. Marshall also has a crush on a boy in his film class.
Kate Gregson (Brie Larson), Tara's very troubled teenage daughter. Kate has a lot of hormonal issues to deal with and often has a lot of trouble with the boys she dates, usually due to her bizarre taste.
Charmaine (Rosemarie DeWitt), Tara's unattached sister. Because Tara's frequently the center of attention, Charmaine sometimes feels isolated, distant and unloved and sometimes wishes she was more than just Charmaine.

QuoteThe series will premier on US network Showtime at 10.00 on January 18, premiering after the second season of Showtime's Secret Diary of a Call Girl. The season will air 13 episodes.

In Canada, United States of Tara will debut on The Movie Network beginning January 19, 2009 at 9 p.m. ET and on Movie Central at 8 p.m. PT.

In late December, Showtime offered free viewing on its website for the pilot of United States of Tara. Reaction to the pilot was largely positive; Variety magazine was the first to review it and gave it a very positive review.

QuoteUnited States of Tara is an upcoming dark comedy series on the Showtime Network starring Toni Collette. Created by Steven Spielberg and developed by Juno's Academy Award-winning screenwriter, Diablo Cody, the 13-episode series will follow the life of a house wife with dissociative identity disorder. It will premiere on January 18, 2009. The pilot, though. has been made available for viewing on Showtime's official website. The pilot was written by Diablo Cody and directed by Craig Gillespie.

In United States of Tara, Tara (Toni Collette) is a wife and mother of teenage children. The family of four, though, is anything but ordinary. Aside from the fact that her quirky, good-hearted son (Keir Gilchrist) has a crush on a boy in his film class and her troubled daughter (Brie Larson) struggles to locate boundaries with men, Tara has her own issues - she isn't always herself. Tara has dissociative identity disorder, meaning that when things get out of hand or beyond the amount of stress she can handle, Tara simply cannot help but alter one of her personalities, a trait that makes this family of misfits all the more bizarre and unattatched. John Corbett stars as Tara's hard-working and committed husband, and Rosemarie DeWitt stars as her lonely sister.

Oh god, this show should be good. :)) :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on January 19, 2009, 06:44:11 AM
This show is great! Tara has a smoking body!

Which one of her? Remember she is a male in one of those personalities!

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 19, 2009, 07:43:10 AM
Which one of her? Remember she is a male in one of those personalities!

:{: :{: :{:

T you silly woman!  ::)

disneyland lady

~Sassy~

Tara....
Alice told me all about the new show, I am soooo happy for you. I know it will be a big hit and I cannot wait to see it. WTG little one ones.  (OO)

Tara

LOL...I can't even watch the show, I don't have Showtime.  :=

Homer

disneyland lady

Me either - I am hoping they have the episodes online to watch.

Homer

Tara

<:> I don't want to mention anyones name but, some people just don't pay attention. Ummm, maybe they're off in Disneyland or something. :)))

Homer

I told you Tara can't cook. Now go find Alice and have her cook me something  !@!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview