This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Superstars of Dance

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Anyone watching this? I'm going to give it a try tonight and see if its any good. I just saw a dude that was on SYTYCD.

Edited to add...Pasha and Anya from SYTYCD season 3 danced too and their in 2nd place.

CindyLouWho

I turned it on to watch then got busy with something else & missed the show    <..>  :)) 

Biggen

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 04, 2009, 10:26:38 PM
I turned it on to watch then got busy with something else & missed the show    <..>  :)) 

you didn't miss anything......I stopped watching this train wreck when the irish dancers started performing LOTD routines :xx

arniebear

I will give it another night....but it needs work.  Judges, whoever they may be, throw out scores but no reasoning as to why they gave them, looks like sour grapes.  If NBC is looking for a hit..........this is not it. :-\

Tara

It's on again tonight, but I think I will just record it and watch it later. There were a few good dances I like, but Dancing With The Stars is so much better. There's something good on tonight...The Bachelor  :^*

Tara

This show is the biggest joke ever. I recorded it last night and when I watched it back I couldn't believe some of the scores the S.African guy was giving people. He was horrible and mean. He is worst than Simon could ever be. I actually think he was giving 3, 4 and 5's because he could see that his country wasn't winning anything. I won't be watching this bias show again. >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview