This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tool Academy

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

What's this show going to be about?

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on January 05, 2009, 11:37:25 AM
What's this show going to be about?
Tool Academy is a competitive reality television show which features nine "unsuspecting bad boys" who have been sent to "relationship boot camp". The nine men, all of whom have been nominated by their respective girlfriends, initially think they are taking part in a competition for the title of "Mr. Awesome". However, shortly after arriving they find out the truth; they are actually being entered into a "charm school" which focuses on teaching them how to behave as boyfriends. Each week, one contestant is eliminated and his girlfriend must choose whether or not to stay with him. The last contestant remaining will win a $100,000 prize and the title of "Mr. Awesome".
Running time 30 minutes
Original channel VH1
Original run January 11, 2009 – TBA

:///

Riggidyrick

Come on relationship Boot Camp.  That is a recipe for classic!  I wonder if anyone from the cast will hook up with someone elses girlfriend.  That would be hot!  This is a must see show. I can tell right now.

Tara

I'd like to be the person who teaches them how to be good boyfriends.  :,  It's only going to be a 30 minute show.  >:D  I bet there will be some real losers on this show. The next show will be Charm School Meets Tool Academy.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 06, 2009, 12:52:18 PM
I'd like to be the person who teaches them how to be good boyfriends.  :,  It's only going to be a 30 minute show.  >:D  I bet there will be some real losers on this show. The next show will be Charm School Meets Tool Academy.  :))

What are you gonna pistol whip them with your meatloaf?  :)) :)) :))

who me?

:)) :)) :)) OMG Homer  :))  you are in big trouble Mr.!   <:>

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 06, 2009, 01:43:27 PM
What are you gonna pistol whip them with your meatloaf?  :)) :)) :))

Well, it worked on you.  :,

Homer

Tara

They shouldn't have let the guys know their girlfriends were there so early in the show. It would of been better if the guys showed their real colors without the girls, and the girls could have been spying on them. O+O

Riggidyrick

Quote from: Tara on January 11, 2009, 09:25:26 AM
They shouldn't have let the guys know their girlfriends were there so early in the show. It would of been better if the guys showed their real colors without the girls, and the girls could have been spying on them. O+O

Well on the trailer they show a therapy session where the show the guys in the make-up room flirting with the make-up artist with a hidden camera in the room.  So I think they've got more tricks up there sleave for exploiting all the douchieness

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

Heck I missed seeing this show, sounds like a good 1, maybe I can catch the next 1....when's it come on again?  :///

FreecellFanny

Tool Academy eh?

I would have thought that was a show about noobs who post at this forum.  bubblegum.gif

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 17, 2009, 05:33:43 AM
Tool Academy eh?

I would have thought that was a show about noobs who post at this forum.  bubblegum.gif

:)) :)) :))

Monkey

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 17, 2009, 05:33:43 AM
Tool Academy eh?

LMAO. :)) :))

FreecellFanny

Thank you. I'm here all week.  :)))

It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true.  :-\

gator8_24

Well, it's not the same guys "tool" I had in mind when I only heard the comercial not watching (busy with other stuff). So I was disappointed! :)))

CindyLouWho

I watched the repeat shows so I'm caught up on it. What I wanta know is..what the heck was those women doing getting mixed up with those guys in the 1st place??    :ooo   All those guys are jerks & omg that 1 guy who's other gf showed up  :)) :))  They should castrate em all !   :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 22, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
I watched the repeat shows so I'm caught up on it. What I wanta know is..what the heck was those women doing getting mixed up with those guys in the 1st place??    :ooo   All those guys are jerks & omg that 1 guy who's other gf showed up  :)) :))  They should castrate em all !   :)) :))

Their all a hot mess aren't they?  :))