This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Tocantins

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Not to change the subject, but I'm gonna . It was either last week or the week before (Inever watch this any more) but the kid who was the youngest was/is a U of FL student. That's all I know of the show.

Ok back to regular programing and Homer having pee in his Cherrios!  turkey4.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 23, 2009, 11:47:57 AM
Not to change the subject, but I'm gonna . It was either last week or the week before (Inever watch this any more) but the kid who was the youngest was/is a U of FL student. That's all I know of the show.

Ok back to regular programing and Homer having pee in his Cherrios!  turkey4.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Squid

Quote from: gator8 on March 23, 2009, 11:47:57 AM

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 19, 2009, 05:59:17 PM
Nah, I think over on the Slap Thread there are more but it certainly bruised.
But over in the Slap Shop, it has a lot less meaning because, well, everyone slaps. That is the point.

Of course, of ALL the people that should be in the Slap Shop, we never do see Homer. embrace.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on March 23, 2009, 07:51:10 PM
But over in the Slap Shop, it has a lot less meaning because, well, everyone slaps. That is the point.

Of course, of ALL the people that should be in the Slap Shop, we never do see Homer. embrace.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Reminder: Survivor will be Wednesday, this week only. And it is "never before seen" clipfest time. I was thinking that they should do Survivor like Big Brother and allow us to get realplayer feeds to see it 7/24.

Tara

I hadn't watched this in so long (before last night) that I had forgotten who was even on there.  undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2009, 03:25:35 PM
I hadn't watched this in so long (before last night) that I had forgotten who was even on there.  undecided.gif

You are missing a good season too. This year the people who pick the contestants did it right with lots of characters and there are twists and turns all over the place. Not to mention Brazil has weather where it does not sprinkle - it just downpours. Or you have the sun with 115ยบ being the norm during the day. I think last season ruined it for people. This year we have people who have learned from the other seasons - we even have a fake hidden immunity idol being held.

Squid

You're right, it definitely is better than last season but it's getting predictable, too.  When that guy (Joe?) found the fake immunity idol, he should have questioned it.  It looked fake to me.  If he saw other seasons in which a fake was made, it should have been a red flag to him.  The folks are definitely more interesting than the last group.

disneyland lady

When I looked up Joe yesterday on the internet it described him as a true texan and savvy businessman. He was able to think about the others who had been to Exile and if they might have hooked up an alliance but he trotted off in front of the one person who had been to Exile in an obvious look for the immunity idol. He should have picked a better time if he was so savvy. Even Jeff Probst has said that this season is one of his all time favorites and since he was so close to leaving for good, that must mean something.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 04, 2009, 07:06:15 AM
When I looked up Joe yesterday on the internet it described him as a true texan and savvy businessman. He was able to think about the others who had been to Exile and if they might have hooked up an alliance but he trotted off in front of the one person who had been to Exile in an obvious look for the immunity idol. He should have picked a better time if he was so savvy. Even Jeff Probst has said that this season is one of his all time favorites and since he was so close to leaving for good, that must mean something.

LOL!  I know!  He trotted off right in front of Taj, who only chuckled at him.  He was not too bright in that moment.... I think his zeal got the better of him.

disneyland lady

And for those who misplaced Survivor this season you can still watch the more entertaining moments on CBS.com

monopoly2525

this season of survivor is going downhill. its all about coach . I really want him gone since I am rooting for Brandon and Serria.

jarjar

Quote from: monopoly2525 on April 09, 2009, 05:54:16 PM
this season of survivor is going downhill. its all about coach . I really want him gone since I am rooting for Brandon and Serria.
And what you want and want you'll get will be a differenet story giggle2.gif

Squid

I hope Joe will be ok.  I guess the fake idol that Taj made has gone to waste.... where did Joe hide it?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on April 10, 2009, 04:11:40 AM
I hope Joe will be ok.  I guess the fake idol that Taj made has gone to waste.... where did Joe hide it?
He hid it in that hole in his leg.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview