Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Tocantins

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

QuoteHe hid it in that hole in his leg.

magnifier.gif

I wondered how long they were gonna let him go before they did something, that leg looked nasty........if they hadn't done anything next season would be Survivor Lawsuit.

disneyland lady

I saw an interview on some Reality Show roundup that was talking to some of the more obscure Survivors and one of them spent almost 3 years trying to get rid of the bugs that had gotten into her skin and laid eggs. I love my creature comforts and when I see a lady who has not shaved her armpits for a few days, I know I am not going to last long trying to do a challenge while keeping my arms down. As nice as that hidden idol is - it is not say.... a badge! I actually want to see Coach each week. He is comic relief at such an extreme..... true maestro in his own mind.

Mistyeyed

i agree....i find this show would be very dull without him....hes a legend in his own mind

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on April 11, 2009, 06:42:42 AM
dull = Sierra  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
He is still really bitter that the girl with the big bazooms got voted off early.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

According to Jeff Probst watchers always enjoy the cute, perky blondes..........he sould have told Sierra that  rolleyes.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on April 11, 2009, 09:24:01 AM
According to Jeff Probst watchers always enjoy the cute, perky blondes..........he sould have told Sierra that  rolleyes.gif
In the words of Meatloaf '2 outa 3 ain't bad'. Unfortunately with Sierra it is the wrong 2.

disneyland lady

I was sooooo sure that the dragonslayer was gone this week. Not only was it a blindside for them it was a blindside for me. I also loved how Stephen explaining how exactly he got the Immunity Challenge - it was so nerdy and made the others realize he is actually playing the game. And I thought it fun that Taj's hubby thought her bug bitten, stinky body was sexy.

Mistyeyed

stephens description on how he figured it out was harder to understand than doing the puzzle...lol.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on May 08, 2009, 08:14:28 AM
stephens description on how he figured it out was harder to understand than doing the puzzle...lol.
That was what was so funny - he was nerdy even in his trying to explain how easily he arrived at a way to do the challenge.

I like that they all got to spend time with their families but I am still trying to figure out that when you are missing your family so much, Coach chose to have an assistant coach - or was that actually a family member. Or maybe someone he rescued while being held prisoner in the Amazon (even Jeff does not believe Coach).

Squid

I agree.  I thought that Coach was gone for sure!  I know he lends entertainment value but when he told his asst. coach/visiting friend that he was ruling the game, I thought I couldn't wait for his ARSE to be booted out.  He now knows that his time is over... the seconds are ticking.... and he knows that Debbie betrayed him.   I don't like that man - and I like almost everyone.   Almost.

Mistyeyed

maybe coach couldnt get a family member to come for a visit cause they are too embarrassed being around him...

arniebear

I can't stand the man.....but unfortunately some of what he says is true, just which parts are up for debate.  If you google, you will read about his kayak adventures, and there was a book written on him.  In the end though I see him as a major manipulator....here is a new story on Coach Ben Wade.

http://www.film.com/tv/survivor-tocantins/story/survivors-coach-ben-wade-real/27795802

disneyland lady

I have been a professional musician in So Calif for over 40 years and after reading the article and going to a California Musicians group I have to believe the symphony conductor story although it does not mention that the "symphony hall" is actually a Methodist Church. There are thousands of "conductors" of musical groups all over so it could happen.

But quoting the article:<i> "Coach claims he set the world record (6,000 plus miles) for kayaking when he took his trip that included the famous Amazon adventure. Jeff Moag, editor of Canoe & Kayak Magazine says, "I can't confirm whether he paddled 6,000 miles solo or even if there are small cannibalistic people in Peru, although I doubt it. I can tell you that Paul Caffyn kayaked more than 9,000 miles in 1980 and 1981. So, no record." </i>

Just made me want to go to Peru and give some dental hygene to the small cannibalistic's of Peru. You really punch my buttons when you start lying to me and had they sat me in the same camp with him I would have practiced my ancient art of smothering someone while asleep, "Dragonslayer!" I would be assured of all the votes on the jury.

Squid

I'm looking forward to tonight's show.   hi11.gif

jarjar

Squid

happy21.gif  Santa may be a little too excited.   giggle2.gif

~Sassy~

mumbojumbo.gif What a show! Loved it that they finally took out Coach. His drama was getting to be more than I could handle.  diablo.gif

So long Dragon Slayer.  tease.gif

disneyland lady

The slayer was a draggin. I pity the people at the Ponderosa - at least they don't have too long to have to put up with him. The finale is this Sunday and I am really looking forward to it. My neighbors have a Survivor Party every year pot luck style and this year one of my Brazilian neighbors is bringing some "native" delights. I wish they would give some info on past players. I would love to know about Ozzy or what Rupert is up to now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview