This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Tocantins

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

Okay so Carolina got a little bossy...........but they should have got rid of Sandy, she is gonna drive me crazy  rolleyes.gif

Squid

I'm not sure Carolina deserved to get the boot.  I didn't think she was all that bossy.  Sandy will be the next to go on that team, when the time arrives, unless she finds that immunity idol on the beach.  I was cracking up about what she thought a "pace" was. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

When she could not find the lone palm tree I was  hysterical.gif.  Just a little duh  rolleyes.gif

Mistyeyed

yea really..i think her team are going to go down fast,i see no strength in them..what about that guy that went in the water nude..he had some frivolous ideas for use of the money if he wins..i kind of lost interest in him fast..

Homer

Quote from: arniebear on February 13, 2009, 07:03:06 AM
When she could not find the lone palm tree I was  hysterical.gif.  Just a little duh  rolleyes.gif

She was looking right at it.  magnifier.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 07:56:40 AM
She was looking right at it.  magnifier.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

She should have at least understood the reference to "lone" since she was singled out right from the start. That is the thing that didn't click with Carolina. Right from the start they were given this gift of knowing how important first impressions are and she didn't use it. Since it was the first episode and there were so many personalities we probably didn't see how really annoying she got in 24 hrs. I am rooting for Brendan only because he has the same name as my grandson and we rarely see this name on tv. How lame is <b>that</b> for first impressions!

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 13, 2009, 08:01:39 AM
She should have at least understood the reference to "lone" since she was singled out right from the start. That is the thing that didn't click with Carolina. Right from the start they were given this gift of knowing how important first impressions are and she didn't use it. Since it was the first episode and there were so many personalities we probably didn't see how really annoying she got in 24 hrs. I am rooting for Brendan only because he has the same name as my grandson and we rarely see this name on tv. How lame is <b>that</b> for first impressions!

I gotta find a new pair of boobies now that Carolina is gone. magnifier.gif 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 08:02:39 AM
I gotta find a new pair of boobies now that Carolina is gone. magnifier.gif 6_6.gif

And I see that first <i>impressions </i>are also important to Homer!  hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 13, 2009, 08:05:12 AM
And I see that first <i>impressions </i>are also important to Homer!  hysterical.gif

YOU BETCHA!!!  tumbsup.gif

I'm the CEO of the Free The Puppies Foundation  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on February 13, 2009, 07:03:06 AM

LOL  Whats a pace?  embarrassed.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on February 13, 2009, 10:19:10 AM
LOL  Whats a pace?  embarrassed.gif

There are arguments about this but I think it is as clear as Joaquin Phoenix.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on February 13, 2009, 08:02:39 AM

"Pace" yourself, Homer.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

arniebear

Rumor on and Exile Island twist

QuoteExile Island is desolate.  It is a big sand dune.  This year two people will go to Exile Island.  The winning tribe will chose somebody from the losing tribe, that person will then chose somebody from the winning tribe.  So there will always be two people out there.  When they get out there they'll find two eggs, two choices.  They'll have to figure out amongst themselves who gets which one.  They break them open and inside one will be nothing, inside the other will be a note that says, "here's a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol."  Nobody except them will know it is back at their camp.  Two, you also have power.  You can decide to go back to your original tribe or you can mutiny and go back to the other tribe. So we're hoping to get some mutinies this season.

Monkey

Firepit? How stupid is she to actually believe that?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

DAYUM, Taj. She was just throwing them off her. hysterical.gif

Monkey

Candice dug her own grave. If she kept her mouth shut, no way in hell they would have sent her home because of how strong physically she is.  rolleyes.gif

FreecellFanny

And why was Taj stupid enough to reveal who her husband was? I would have kept that little nugget to myself.  no-no.gif

And just how do you say this place? To my ears (though one has a hearing loss) it sounds like Jeff is saying 'Survivor Tokencheese'.  giggle2.gif

arniebear

QuoteQuoting from  SBU soccer coach fired | News-Leader.com | Springfield News-Leader Matt Baker

Time taken for TV show not explained early on.

"Survivor" contestant Ben Wade might survive the Brazilian Highlands, but he couldn't get through his day job.

Less than a week after Wade premiered on the CBS reality TV show, Southwest Baptist University fired Wade as its head women's soccer coach.

Wade said Tuesday that he plans to pursue an acting career.

"I'm going to be the next big thing on the big screen," Wade said in a phone interview.

SBU athletic director Brent Good said the school bought out the remaining three months of Wade's contract because Wade did not tell Good that he left the team at mid-season to be on television.

"He said he was going to be gone for a week," Good said. "And the week went beyond that, which went beyond that, which went beyond that."

Good said Wade left the team on Oct. 22 — with two weeks left in the season — to go to the Brazilian Highlands to shoot the 18th season of the hit reality show. He returned to campus eight weeks later, on Dec. 17.

Wade said Good informed him of the decision Monday. He said the news was a surprise and that he hopes to continue his television career.

Quoten a follow-up story, Ben told the News-Leader's Matt Baker that how he came across on the show had nothing to do with his firing. "I'm going to be made out to be a hero. It was just the timing of me going out there and all that, not the way I was perceived."

During our conversation in Brazil, Ben told me that he had not revealed where he was going. Instead, he lied his soccer team by telling them he was getting extensive tests for cancer.

Ben also told me that the "team is in shambles right now" because he left them without his presence. He also said, "I am phenomenal at manipulating people. ... I manipulate my assistant coaches. My highest-paid assistant coach right now is getting $5,000 a year. I have a staff of six. It's the biggest coaching staff in the NCAA. Nobody has six coaches. I have these girls come and pay $20,000 a year to come and play for my school and not give them a dime of scholarship, there's others that I do. I'm awesome at manipulating."

Watch out for this guy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview