Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Tocantins

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: bexx on March 01, 2009, 10:47:36 AM
I prefer the stamina type challenges they normally reserve until towards the end of the season where people stand in the same position for hours just to win the challenge, especially when they offer things like food to give up your chance at immunity.
I am missing the 'eat or drink something yucky' challenges that I have a feeling are past tense. Nothing makes them feel more like a Survivor than having grub-breath. I also think they now get ointments for bug bites and if you look in the water source, it is branded Aquafina. Sort of a Survivor Lite feel to it now.

Squid

Well, Aquafina is a municpal water source, so they are roughing it by not getting actual spring water.

hysterical.gif

Monkey

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Tvguide.com gives a teaser on what must be a really hard immunity challenge tonite cuz someone loses a tooth during the challenge    boxing21.gif

Squid

Ouch, ouch!  Then one wonders.... did they leave the game to have the tooth tended/reimplanted/whatever.... or did they stay in the game with a gaping hole in their smile?  Inquiring minds want to know.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2009, 10:30:33 AM
Ouch, ouch!  Then one wonders.... did they leave the game to have the tooth tended/reimplanted/whatever.... or did they stay in the game with a gaping hole in their smile?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Didn't remember any of them being a dentist but I am sure that Coach will use his eyes to take care of it.

Squid

FreecellFanny

So someone loses a tooth in Survivor Tokencheese huh?

Cool.  bubblegum.gif

Homer

FreecellFanny

Homer, you never fail to make me laugh! This one's for you:

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 12, 2009, 01:37:57 PM
Homer, you never fail to make me laugh! This one's for you:

I've always provided comic relief. Sometimes at my own expense.  embarrassed.gif

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 12, 2009, 01:40:56 PM
I've always provided comic relief. Sometimes at my own expense.  embarrassed.gif

Like everytime you drop your drawers?  hysterical.gif

Homer

Squid

Man!  My neighbor called and made me miss the first 18 minutes.  Grrrrr.  Why do I answer that blasted machine!?

Tara

The first challenge was pretty kewl. I would probably throw up if I was spun around like that though. LOL

Jeff " I have nothing for you, except your tooth, now head on back to camp"  giggle2.gif

FreecellFanny

If they had sat on that twirly thing with their eyes SHUT they wouldn't have been dizzy when it stopped.  lipsrsealed.gif

Squid

I need to get to youtube to see the first 1/4 of the show.   6_6.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on March 13, 2009, 04:30:14 AM
I need to get to youtube to see the first 1/4 of the show.   6_6.gif
Ususally takes a day to get the new episodes up but they are in quarters so if you miss one part you don't have to go thru the whole thing. I think this weeks was called episode 19.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview