This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Slap Shop

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Here is where we can slap each other around, just like Tara asked.

elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Is it ok if I squeeze in a caress?   embrace.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 02, 2009, 07:38:26 AM
Is it ok if I squeeze in a caress?   embrace.gif
Why are you so sweet? slap1.gif No wonder you can not count embrace.gif

arniebear

Is this for everyone or just specifically directed  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on February 02, 2009, 07:43:09 AM
Why are you so sweet? slap1.gif No wonder you can not count embrace.gif

Well!!  That deserves a  slap1.gif

giggle2.gif

jarjar

Quote from: arniebear on February 02, 2009, 07:51:09 AM
Is this for everyone or just specifically directed  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
I think and hope it is a thread to let out frustration slap1.gif

Tara

Stinkerbell

Take this TurboTax  low blow.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

Now where's my refund??  OH WAIT... I'm in CA and might NOT get my refund for several months!  Take that Ahnold!  low blow.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif low blow.gif

And Gray Davis, whereever you might be hiding.... we haven't forgotten you, either.  Take THIS   low blow.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif  ass.gif

jarjar

I think I am going to like this thread giggle2.gif

Joe C

arniebear

QuoteNow where's my refund??  OH WAIT... I'm in CA and might NOT get my refund for several months!  Take that Ahnold!

They don't call him the Terminator for nothing  giggle2.gif

Oh yeah and will BH stop futzing around with their new toolbar and fix some of their autos  impatience.gif  slap1.gif

jarjar

Stupid Uncle Otto even froze up in the poppit show slap1.gif Never will I say a good thing about him before hand again slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on February 02, 2009, 12:17:40 PM
Stupid Uncle Otto even froze up in the poppit show slap1.gif Never will I say a good thing about him before hand again slap1.gif

Hey, Uncle Otto  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Tara

This should be the biotch shop.  diablo.gif

This dude had 2 of the same identical cell phones on eBay. I won the first one and someone else won the 2nd one which was posted like 5 minutes after mine. This all happened last Tuesday. The friggen azzwipe said he ships out after payment is cleared. I paid immediately with paypal. I still don't have my phone, but the other person received theirs on Saturday. ( I know because of looking at the feedback ) He keeps lying and told me he sent it Friday, but never sent me a tracking number. Now that I've threatened him, he says he shipped it out today and will send the tracking number in a few minutes. I still don't have a tracking number.  diablo.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on February 02, 2009, 05:04:23 PM

This dude had 2 of the same identical cell phones on eBay. I won the first one and someone else won the 2nd one which was posted like 5 minutes after mine. This all happened last Tuesday. The friggen azzwipe said he ships out after payment is cleared. I paid immediately with paypal. I still don't have my phone, but the other person received theirs on Saturday. ( I know because of looking at the feedback ) He keeps lying and told me he sent it Friday, but never sent me a tracking number. Now that I've threatened him, he says he shipped it out today and will send the tracking number in a few minutes. I still don't have a tracking number.  diablo.gif
Gawd, Tara...you probably scared the hell outta him.  giggle2.gif.  Here make your own tracking number. Give me his website addy and I will go talk to him too.  diablo.gif

Just for you.  blowkisses.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Tara on February 02, 2009, 05:04:23 PM

Hey, Cell Phone Dude  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Tara

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 02, 2009, 05:15:47 PM
Gawd, Tara...you probably scared the hell outta him.  giggle2.gif.  Here make your own tracking number. Give me his website addy and I will go talk to him too.  diablo.gif

Just for you.  blowkisses.gif

LOL  Thanks

jarjar

Tara

Joe C