This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Oh she can request all she likes.....I got another patty tube an an older cute fairy. But yeah still nothing yet, I'm wondering if it's jus my order or others have been having issues. Dunno...but they could at least reply to my concern .....I'm going through psp tube withdrawl
  hysterical.gif

Ah well I'll jus play with my new SW tubes later I guess ....but first I'm curling up with the new Angelina Movie (Changeling)
popcorn2.gif

{edit - I jus got news it's paypals issue. For sum reason the transactions are not being sent through. Which is what I thought was the issue but they are working on it. An I will eventually get my new tubes - so all is well in the psp addiction world}
beer11.gif

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 05, 2009, 05:42:17 AM
Ah well I'll jus play with my new SW tubes later I guess ....but first I'm curling up with the new Angelina Movie (Changeling)
popcorn2.gif[/center]

That's a pretty good movie.  tumbsup.gif 

Squid

NP ((((Bams)))).  Enjoy your siggies, everyone.  xoxoxox

~Sassy~

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2009, 05:28:12 AM
I hope you get your tubes today Bams, but don't let Sassy know if you do, she wants everything you have. giggle2.gif
Guess, you thought I would not see this huh Tara?  diablo.gif I resemble that remark!  hysterical.gif Siggys are like diamonds and shoes, you can never have too many.

bams68

Oh ain't that so the truth Sassy.
tumbsup.gif

Finally finished watching my two new movies
Watched Austraila first an then Changeling which pretty much had me sick to my stomach
I jus wish it would have ended more on a better note, after such a horrible tale
6_6.gif

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 05, 2009, 02:48:39 PM
Oh ain't that so the truth Sassy.
tumbsup.gif

Finally finished watching my two new movies
Watched Austraila first an then Changeling which pretty much had me sick to my stomach
I jus wish it would have ended more on a better note, after such a horrible tale
6_6.gif

I thought it was going to end different, but it was a good movie.

bams68

Oh that it was, I jus have a soft heart an those kinda things really hit hard. Indeed when it comes to lil ones....I've always been difficult to watch any form of violence an as I tell my sweetie, I swear I was tortured or abused sum how in a past life hahaha. I can't watch any horror films even if they look interesting. Jus can't hack it at all....heck I walk up the stairs with my head turn'd jus incase sum1's out to get me from the deep dark basement LOL.

undecided.gif  white flag.gif  undecided.gif

but yeah jus very uncomfortable to watch

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 05, 2009, 04:49:30 PM
Oh that it was, I jus have a soft heart an those kinda things really hit hard. Indeed when it comes to lil ones....I've always been difficult to watch any form of violence an as I tell my sweetie, I swear I was tortured or abused sum how in a past life hahaha. I can't watch any horror films even if they look interesting. Jus can't hack it at all....heck I walk up the stairs with my head turn'd jus incase sum1's out to get me from the deep dark basement LOL.

undecided.gif  white flag.gif  undecided.gif

but yeah jus very uncomfortable to watch

I thought Changling was going to be something different. I didn't like what happened to her son, but it was a good movie. I  don't watch any horror or sci-fi movies.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on March 05, 2009, 04:02:59 AM
If you want any tags made hun, you need to request.
If ur   6_6.gif cuz I have yet to make u ur squid tag. You might be  crying10.gif for quite sum time LOL
I have yet to find anything that would work to ur request. Sum request are jus simply hard to do.....but that doesn't mean u can't request any other tags in the mean time.

undecided.gif

I have indeed tagged sum odd names too Tara. I sumtimes have no idea where people come up with there names. I think the most annoying thing is when I have this itsy bitsy tag up for offer, an I get this requester who name is like 20+ letters - then its the task to try to fit it on the tag an hopefully look ok, which usually it don't. As it ends up taking over the tag pretty much. but hey whatever floats ur boat LOL.

Sad thou that msn closed its groups. So many taggin' groups gone
I know in one of my graphics groups. We have a give a gift topic an gosh they create gifts for everybody. You don't have to be a psp'er urself - as long as u give thanx here an there to say u picked up all ur tags. Its really awesome. Plus so much also going on in the group. Fun lil forum an very active (which I luv).

Anywhos I need to go to the B*otch slap topic ...I have yet to receive my purchased tubes from yesterday an they still have yet to contact me about it. I wrote them twice....usually we get them instantly but yeah nothing yet. I'm  panic button.gif....I NEED my tubes  girls18.gif

wow I need to find my old zip drive & zip disks, I have loads & loads of tubes saved from way back when I used to make em & belonged to a couple newsgroups.  There's some real good 1's too.

bams68

Tara

Woooo hoooo I have mine saved. As soon as I get done cleaning house I am putting my siggy back on rotation.

Thank you Bams.. embrace.gif  I love it.

~Sassy~

Wow Bams you are fast.

I have mine saved...but I'm not doing any housework.  Tara is going to come do mine as soon as she is through with hers. hysterical.gif

Thank you so much.  embrace.gif

bams68

thx for the comments
I'm off to dreamland, did too much shoveling today with a already
sore back. So I'm off to hopefully feel better in the morning.

yawn.gif

SpunkyGirl

May I have a siggy and avatar for Easter please.
Thanks so very much.
SpunkyGirl cheerleading.gif popcorn2.gif

bams68

Might take me awhile to get them in....got sum cleaning to do on my pc. Shifting my files over onto my external. So yeah when I do get sum time an finish them up. I'll send ya a PM to let u know they are posted.

bams68

Well this is my first easter tags of the season
So plz bare with me
haha
anywho enjoy nonetheless

bams68

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on March 10, 2009, 09:03:07 AM
For Tara jus because

Thank you Bams, that is really cute!  embrace.gif  I have it saved. Now I have to redo my siggy rotation. giggle2.gif

bams68

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview