PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 12:11:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies..Is it just me?

Started by arniebear,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I am using Uncle Otto for Squelchies challenge, it will give the correct count of squelchies on first game, but on the next game I will only get like 20.  Game after same thing.  If I change levels and just play one wave I can get about 180, but the next waves are incorrect counts.  Is anyone else having trouble with their count? 

draagnfli

with this challenge and someone asks everytime this comes out it only counts the color that advances waves so if u r playing on advanced level it will get almost 200 or more on the 1st rounds but the second rd only one color counts cause thats all that advaces so u may only get 30-50 but on rd 3 u will get again 200 and i believe on advance level it kk again until like rd 10 I hope that makes sense to ya.

arniebear

Thanks you it does make sense, at least I don't have to low blow.gif the auto......it is stupid Pogo's fault.

Joe C

Quote from: arniebear on February 06, 2009, 07:35:27 AM
Thanks you it does make sense, at least I don't have to low blow.gif the auto......it is stupid Pogo's fault.
Also, I find that Uncle Otto is much more successful on nearly every Squelchies challenge playing BEGINNER.

In fact, for the one really fast badge, "Whale of a Time", 15 rounds in 20 minutes from Album "On The Go", you will want to play Beginner, since the single color levels take longer for Uncle Otto.

Playing beginner with Uncle Otto will rank you out faster. My suggestions is only to play higher levels if the badge requires it.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview