This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing Race

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Wooo hooo the new Amazing Race starts this Sunday. Finally, television is back!

FreecellFanny

I can't wait!  cheesy.gif

Thanks for the reminder Tara!  tumbsup.gif

Tara

Besides the drama and competitiveness of this show, it is educational.

monopoly2525

wow that was the closest finish ever! I thought the blondes we toast.

Tara

I'm glad the deaf guy and his mom came in first.  cheerleading.gif

I was surprised the beefcake came in last. His girlfriend lost it for them.  bad mood.gif

Monkey

FreecellFanny

The Hillbillies look like they stepped right out of Deliverance. I can't see them lasting long at all; the wife seems absolutely useless.  giggle2.gif

I like the mother/deaf son and the lawyer/siblings the best.  popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

yes,i like the lawyer brother and sister..theres a few couples i like...i agree about the couple from wv or thereabouts...it always amazes me with some of the people that go on this show or survivor...oh,this is so hard to do...etc...come on people..havent you watched the show at all...

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 16, 2009, 02:44:10 AM
The Hillbillies look like they stepped right out of Deliverance. I can't see them lasting long at all; the wife seems absolutely useless.  giggle2.gif

Amen

Tara

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on February 22, 2009, 07:04:39 PM
The hillbillies have left the house.  bubblegum.gif
Normally when someone takes a wrong turn or just plain gets lost I feel such angst for them but in this case I just spent the whole time shaking my head. I think the woman was just thrilled to have the cameraman there to share it with her. First time I have ever felt sorry for the cameraman.

Tara

I really like Luke and his mom. I felt so sorry for him when he was trying to spell the word out. I can't remember the name of the couple who went home, but that sucked. I wanted them to stay in because they were awesome competitors and they didn't fight with each other every two minutes.

Tara

They have to run in their undies tonight, and it looks like its pretty cold out there.  giggle2.gif

Tara

I knew they weren't going to send anyone home this week.  diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

i figured that had to be coming up soon since they hadnt done it for the season yet...i was trying to picture which one of us would run in our  undies,me or hubby,all i could do was sit here and laugh,just picturing it...was glad to see they made phil strip down and show his also...i thought i would like the mother and his son,but they are starting to annoy me now..

Tara

I like the mother and son, their not annoying me  yet..lol  I don't like the asian sis/brother team. They play dirty, but I guess you have to in that situation.

Mistyeyed

i really cant pick any couple im rooting for yet..none seems to stand out for me...who was the ones that detoured the two girls,wasnt it the mother and son?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview