This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Americas Next Top Model

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

This starts back next week. There's a chick on there that has a bloody nose fetish  undecided.gif and one that has burn scars all over her stomach and top of her legs bad mood.gif

Tara

2 hour premire on Wednesday...don't they know American Idol is on for the first hour  giggle2.gif

cherrypie

Bloody nose fetish....hmm...
I had no idea that they were going to have a woman with burns. What is her name?  I think its great and I hope she gets far in the competition and isn't the insane bitch of the season.

cherrypie

I found her name.  Its Tahlia.  camera.gif  It will be interesting to see how/if they cover her scars for the shoots.

Why is it that women can buy the same make up that is used on all of these shows and never look nearly as "flawlessly" made up?  I had a beauty makeover at Ulta and after slathering 70 bucks worth of makeup on me I had a "flawless natural look".  So I took my SAMPLES home, followed every technique and looked like a over made up pancake face.  swear2.gif

Tara

Quote from: cherrypie on March 01, 2009, 11:33:51 AM
I found her name.  Its Tahlia.  camera.gif  It will be interesting to see how/if they cover her scars for the shoots.

Why is it that women can buy the same make up that is used on all of these shows and never look nearly as "flawlessly" made up?  I had a beauty makeover at Ulta and after slathering 70 bucks worth of makeup on me I had a "flawless natural look".  So I took my SAMPLES home, followed every technique and looked like a over made up pancake face.   swear2.gif

hysterical.gif

Tara

I already can't stand that Sandra chick. She is so rude. I knew she wouldn't go home, they need drama for this show.

cherrypie

I second that Tara.  Sandra needed to go home.  Bitchiness is accepted as drama and its getting old.

CindyLouWho

I've never watched the show but 1 of the girls on there went to school withn my grand daughter. Her name's Teyona. Guess I'll have to watch this show now  giggle2.gif

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on March 06, 2009, 01:18:01 PM
I've never watched the show but 1 of the girls on there went to school withn my grand daughter. Her name's Teyona. Guess I'll have to watch this show now  giggle2.gif

Wednesday was the 2 hour premire. It airs again tonight in about 45 minutes.

Monkey

Next cycle all the girls have to be 5'7'' or shorter.  undecided.gif

I remember back in the first few seasons of this show, Tyra used to complain if any of them were too short.  rolleyes.gif

cherrypie

Does anyone know if the Wednesday March 11 episode is new?

Tara

Yes it is. It should be on Wed with the new show and Sundays with the repeat.

bubbleup

I always liked the makeover episode, has it been on yet? Some poor girl with long hair usually gets it all hacked off, cries her eyes out, and usually never makes it much further  popcorn2.gif

Monkey

Quote from: bubbleup on March 09, 2009, 11:29:11 PM
I always liked the makeover episode, has it been on yet? Some poor girl with long hair usually gets it all hacked off, cries her eyes out, and usually never makes it much further  popcorn2.gif
I think that's tomorrow's episode.

And yeah... it's pretty funny watching some of them have meltdowns.  zipper.gif giggle2.gif

bubbleup

thanks for the heads up..now I just need to remember to watch it  spg.gif

cherrypie

I admit it. If they cut my hair off I would be crying too. girls18.gif crying10.gif 6_6.gif

Tara

They showed two of the girls makeovers on E News.  One goes from dark to platnium blonde.  Another with long hair is almost crying in the chair before they cut all of hers off.

Tara

cherrypie

They made one women look like Raggedy Andy.   shocked.gif   I would be crying if I was her but Tyra was right.  Modeling is about how people need you to look,  Not how you want to look.

bubbleup

oh my..the stylist asks the one chick when was the last time she washed her hair..'2 weeks I believe'   stop.gif  Tyra is such a freak too-she's just begging to be butchered on talk soup  giggle2.gif That one girl with the HUGE eyes reminds me of a past winner, think her name was nicole not sure..anyway it's pretty entertaining  lipstick.gif   camera.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview