This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$10 off Pogo Subscriptions ends tomorrow Mar 9

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

$29.99 for first time clubbers only. Tomorrow is the last day for the $10 off of a paid yearly subscription <b>*note: says you have to pay by credit card. </b>I have seen this on Pogo but have not seen it here. If you are already a member this link will direct you to a normal Club Pogo page and not to the sign up offer.

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/homepage/clubpogo-info.jsp?site=pogo&pageSection=home_header_club

* "$10 off the first year of a Club Pogo annual subscription" offer expires March 9, 2009. Valid with credit card purchases only. Valid with 1-year (12 continuous months) subscription for new, first-time Club Pogo subscribers with accounts activated between February 10, 2009 and March 9, 2009. Limit: one offer per person. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Kinda makes me want to go out and create 10 new names so I can save $100.00
embarrassed.gif

Squid

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 09:26:32 AM
Kinda makes me want to go out and create 10 new names so I can save $100.00
embarrassed.gif

That would really make it a bargain.

Stinkerbell

FreecellFanny

I would be more than happy to pay a year or two in advance if they'd give me a price break.

Stinky, you do realize that if you bought 10 more memberships you'd have to buy 10 more laptops and 10 more 150 club packages?  embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 08, 2009, 10:50:36 AM
I would be more than happy to pay a year or two in advance if they'd give me a price break.

Stinky, you do realize that if you bought 10 more memberships you'd have to buy 10 more laptops and 10 more 150 club packages?  embarrassed.gif

I wonder if Dell and BH would give me a bulk rate. Then I'd be saving even more!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview