Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daisy of Love

Started by bubbleup,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbleup

http://blog.vh1.com/2009-03-13/daisy-of-love-meet-the-cast/
Daisy Of Love - Meet The Cast! | Blog Archive | Vh1 Blog    If you're in need of a good laugh please check out this link and scroll down to see the cast photos..there's even a familiar face  bad mood.gif

Tara

giggle2.gif  I see 12 pack.

Some of those blondies look like women.  lipsrsealed.gif

bubbleup

It's a freak show I tell ya!  panic button.gif  House of Fug is more like it. My pick for the final 3? Hands down-Dropout, Sinister & Weasel(my moneys on him)  fart.gif  girls21.gif  wow.gif

Tara

Quote from: bubbleup on March 20, 2009, 10:29:10 PM
It's a freak show I tell ya!  panic button.gif  House of Fug is more like it. My pick for the final 3? Hands down-Dropout, Sinister & Weasel(my moneys on him)  fart.gif  girls21.gif  wow.gif

You already have your picks, and the show hasn't even started.  hysterical.gif

They look like a bunch of hot mess train wrecks to me.  giggle2.gif

bubbleup

If she swaps spit with any of those dreamboats I mentioned I might just lose it  vomit.gif

Tara

I think this trainwreck of a show starts this Sunday.  Friggen New York has another show coming soon too.  giggle2.gif

bubbleup

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2009, 11:06:40 AM
I think this trainwreck of a show starts this Sunday.  Friggen New York has another show coming soon too.  giggle2.gif
Well I'll probably tune in for this if I remember. As for New York, well that's another story! VH1 replays their shows to death so I'm sure I'll catch it sometime. I don't think that channel even plays videos anymore

bubbleup

Hocky

I caught this as a repeat showing on my tv station.....what a joke!!!  Are they THAT desperate to make a TV show that they have to use Rock of Love rejects?

COLAMAMA44

bubbleup

Wasn't her entrance just the greatest?  hysterical.gif   zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview