This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

So You Think You can Dance 2009

Started by cherrypie,

Previous topic - Next topic

cherrypie

So you think you can dance will be starting again soon. 

My question is...will SEX be allowed to enter the building and audition again?

Sex Audition Tape

Mistyeyed

im ready for this to start since most of the reality shows i have been watching are ending soon...

disneyland lady

Wait til you see judge Mary Murphy. She is a local San Diego lady and has a dance studio here. She has been on most of the local shows hawking her "Core Rhythms" shape up DVD. She lost a whopping 35 lbs and looks incredible. Said she was a size 14 before but is a size 4 now. I am hoping to find that DVD on eBay (cheaper than buying it new) cuz it looks like it has stages of dance and actually looks like fun. I predict she will be wearing the least amount of clothing allowed.

cherrypie

Well.....Sex showed up....and they let him into the building  shocked.gif

Leo Vs Sex SYTYCD

disneyland lady

Sex had the moves. Unfortunately none of them actually have to do with dance or sex.

Mistyeyed

nigel was just humoring him by letting him do the choreography..now maybe he will forget to come next year..

cherrypie

Did anyone record or Tivo this? I am looking for the name and artist of the song that the bigger guy was tryng to do the hip hop to.  He was flipping around to some great metal song.  One of the judges said that it seened like the music was going to eat him up.  Did anyone regonize it?

Mistyeyed

disneyland lady

This is going to be a hard season because so many of them have great personalities that already show. I found it hard to see the first guy and girl leave cuz I have already invested towards this season. And the dancing (Bollywood and Crash Test Dummies) has already been so inventive. I am definately on the Tamale Train.

disneyland lady

Quote from: cherrypie on May 29, 2009, 11:05:41 AM
Did anyone record or Tivo this? I am looking for the name and artist of the song that the bigger guy was tryng to do the hip hop to.  He was flipping around to some great metal song.  One of the judges said that it seened like the music was going to eat him up.  Did anyone regonize it?
You can go to youtube to get all of the dances.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview