PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:43:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble and Monopoly Premium Books 25% off !

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Go get em while you can!  SALE SALE SALE!

Scrabble Secrets and Monopoly World are 25 % off! I got mine!  ( i always wait til premium badge books go on sale)  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Both of those have been finished FOREVER ago. All badges in both albums x10, x25 or x50. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quote from: hocky on July 28, 2009, 06:40:14 PM
Go get em while you can!  SALE SALE SALE!

Scrabble Secrets and Monopoly World are 25 % off! I got mine!  ( i always wait til premium badge books go on sale)  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
Enjoy hocky and good luck embrace.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on July 28, 2009, 06:45:47 PM
Both of those have been finished FOREVER ago. All badges in both albums x10, x25 or x50. tumbsup.gif

Well Josie, some of us aren't so anal to get them as soon as they come out and don't do each badge 50 million times!  giggle2.gif embrace.gif

With this economy, I need all the discounts I can get.... huh.gif  I can still get them x 10 but at a cheaper price  tease.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on July 28, 2009, 07:03:25 PM
Well Josie, some of us aren't so anal to get them as soon as they come out and don't do each badge 50 million times!  giggle2.gif embrace.gif

With this economy, I need all the discounts I can get.... huh.gif  I can still get them x 10 but at a cheaper price  tease.gif
Hush, it is only 72 hours until I can buy the new MIX badges and see how many I can win by Monday. giggle2.gif

Squid

Of course, I bought those albums LAST week.  I waited so long for a sale and thought it wasn't coming.   swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2009, 03:45:25 AM
Of course, I bought those albums LAST week.  I waited so long for a sale and thought it wasn't coming.   swear2.gif
Sorry. I thought the Squid Credit Card has buyer's protection, so that if something goes on sale, you get the lower price. giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2009, 04:31:47 AM
Sorry. I thought the Squid Credit Card has buyer's protection, so that if something goes on sale, you get the lower price. giggle2.gif
You'd think, wouldn't ya?  I'll have to check with the Sasserella Bank of Cephalopodinous Credit Cards.

MsMissy

Of course Now they have a sale on those book, but i alredy bought them when they came out. I think ill wait for them to come on sale. money is tight these days.  sad.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2009, 04:31:47 AM

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2009, 04:44:47 AM
You'd think, wouldn't ya?  I'll have to check with the Sasserella Bank of Cephalopodinous Credit Cards.

Sorry about your debit card Inky.  6_6.gif You would have been fine IF Joe had not gone on a gem shopping spree.  swear2.gif He said he was gonna buy a few gems, he wouldn't know a few of anything. It's everything X10, X20 or X50.  hysterical.gif

Squid

May I please have the number for customer service?  I'd like to report credit theft in the amount of 15,000 gems.  For all I know, I've been the victim of identity theft, too.  Accept no other squids... I'm the original.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on July 29, 2009, 12:41:28 PM
May I please have the number for customer service?  I'd like to report credit theft in the amount of 15,000 gems.  For all I know, I've been the victim of identity theft, too.  Accept no other squids... I'm the original.

Credit/Debit Fraud Customer service number is 1-877-Get-JoeC and ask for DLL, trust me she knows how to take care of the problem.  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 29, 2009, 01:24:15 PM
Credit/Debit Fraud Customer service number is 1-877-Get-JoeC and ask for DLL, trust me she knows how to take care of the problem.  hysterical.gif

ROFLMAO!  Thank you for the information.... a call has been placed to Ms. DLL for prompt and decisive action.

Hey!!  I think my card has a suspicious rash now!  He must've been using it for 976 phone calls.  Get JoeC for that, too!!!!

~Sassy~

Inky, I called Visa and they assured me they will send you a brand new card with a security strip. I bought you a wallet to put it in, I hope you like it. It will arrive via Squid Air.

P.S. Visa said everything Joe C touches will now have a glowing rash magnifier.gif it was a brand new security measure they were trying out.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

Joe C

Hocky

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview