Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

update on my original post about free passes

Started by 17MattFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Quote from: roadwarrior on September 06, 2009, 03:48:21 PM
I dunno...call me a big meanie or call me a shrewd....

I don't like giving out free passes or any of the 90 day passes I'm aquireing to someone with only one or two posts.  Makes me feel like the only reason they are posting is to free load off people.

Yes, I've shared many of my free passes with a lot of people here on pc....I just don't like the idea of sending it to someone with only one or two posts.

I also agree Warrior. I too have shared MANY of the 3 month passes with a few of the members here but I won't when they are new and as you said, when they only have 1 or 2 posts.
Besides that I feel that if they want some free passes, then they can try the subway scrabble game.
Sorry everybody if I sound out of line.

roadwarrior

and if you give it a few days and keep trying over a period of several days you will win the subway passes OR coke rewards that can be turned in for pogo passes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

I have a simple policy about guest passes. tumbsup.gif

I never give them out in this forum. I give them out if someone asks in the game I am playing and I happen to be at the computer.

I cannot help it if I rarely watch the games. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on September 06, 2009, 07:15:24 PM
I have a simple policy about guest passes. tumbsup.gif

I never give them out in this forum. I give them out if someone asks in the game I am playing and I happen to be at the computer.

I cannot help it if I rarely watch the games. hysterical.gif

Here is what I am trying to figure out.....Do you always play in Club Pogo member rooms?  If so, why would someone who is a Club member already need a 5 day pass? (Unless their membership is about to expire and they never used a 5 day pass on their screen name before)

Second of all....if you are playing in a non club room, why would you do that if they have intermissions? Or do they still do that? Been so long, I don't know...LOL

Inquiring minds wanna know, Joe...........  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on September 07, 2009, 07:47:54 AM
Here is what I am trying to figure out.....Do you always play in Club Pogo member rooms?  If so, why would someone who is a Club member already need a 5 day pass? (Unless their membership is about to expire and they never used a 5 day pass on their screen name before)

Second of all....if you are playing in a non club room, why would you do that if they have intermissions? Or do they still do that? Been so long, I don't know...LOL

I usually played Word Whomp in the nonmember rooms and there were no intermissions. Not sure about other games. But the thing that ticks me off the most about people asking for passes is that they have not read ANY of the previous posts in the thread so that they would know what it is they need to do to get the passes.

Joe C

First answer. What is a non-member room? I guess I eliminate people even more than I knew.

Second answer. I do not play In non-member rooms. They often have different settings which interfere with running the autos. tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
How often do we get more passes?  I thought it was monthly...but that is not true.

S1lent

Hocky

From what I understand....you don't get any 5 day passes until you deplete whatever passes you currently have on hand.  I think after that, you get more after 30 days.  I have been a club member since 2004 and have not given away the first batch of passes that was given to me. LOL

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on September 07, 2009, 07:57:46 PM
From what I understand....you don't get any 5 day passes until you deplete whatever passes you currently have on hand.  I think after that, you get more after 30 days.  I have been a club member since 2004 and have not given away the first batch of passes that was given to me. LOL

After giving out my last one, I was given 7 more.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 07, 2009, 08:38:14 PM
After giving out my last one, I was given 7 more.

Whaddydja do with those passes, Stinkeroo?   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Can you say, "M"?   giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on September 08, 2009, 03:52:12 AM

M tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 08, 2009, 03:52:12 AM

Not only can I say it, I'm proudly wearing it.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Hi everyone...I agree with the vets who have been here, this is only my 2nd posting, but for all of you that want passes to club pogo, just play the subway/scrabble game...win some of your own...its fun, fast and easy!!!  Have fun everyone and good luck!!!  beer11.gif

jjohnson1979

i could use a free pass if u wanna give one away.....

twinkle6590

Quote from: jjohnson1979 on September 08, 2009, 02:10:23 PM
i could use a free pass if u wanna give one away.....

READ the thread. It tells you how to get a free pass.

It's too bad theres not a place where newbies can only post until they get a certain amount of posts.

crazyeagle

Quote from: twinkle6590 on September 08, 2009, 02:14:55 PM

It's too bad theres not a place where newbies can only post until they get a certain amount of posts.

tumbsup.gif what a idea   i think that would be great
wonder who we would have to talk to about that  hummmmmm shy12.gif giggle2.gif

my vote is for that

triviamaven

as someone who only recently went 'clubbing' I can vouch that YES they still do intermissions.  I got so used to using that time in trivial pursuit especially and now that I don't have it it catches me off guard. I didn't realize tho, that the computer was putting me in another room? guess that explains why the spinner changes look and all.

FacebookCharlie

hi11.gif

Boy I sure cannot wait until I reach that 25th or 26th posting...I still have lots of club pogo passes to give away....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 18, 2009, 05:32:59 AM
hi11.gif

Boy I sure cannot wait until I reach that 25th or 26th posting...I still have lots of club pogo passes to give away....

That's very kind of you!!  embrace.gif  Go over to the Fun and Games thread and post your heart out! It's easy to quickly rack up the post count there.

disneyland lady

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on September 18, 2009, 05:32:59 AM
hi11.gif

What most are saying by asking for free passes is NOT the 5 day guest ones. They want a membership. They do not understand that they can only use <b>one</b> guest pass per screenname. This means that they will not be able to use your guest passes if they have already used a guest pass.