This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

One of my favorite parts of Survivor is the Jeff Probst Blog. He also has a unseen clip after the blog.
http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/18/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-samoa-episode-1/

~Sassy~

popcorn2.gif Survivor started off great. I am shocked at so many stupid people men standing around discussing what needs to be done! How about if we START?

I cannot wait for Russell to go what an arrogant piece of work he is. The one who was on to him got voted off quick.

This looks like it is going to be a good season. 

ImJustOneOldFart

i dont like that russel guy, but he did get the tribe to vote off who he wanted.....

FreecellFanny

Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on September 17, 2009, 07:09:00 PM
I forgot about it dang it and i've not missed a single season  crying10.gif

You can watch any missed episodes online at CBS.  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I sure like how CBS does that for the past episodes.

I love Russel. He made the show. I want to marry him. He has money.  hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif

StevesMom  inlove1.gif

arniebear

QuoteHe has money

He needs it, cause he has not got much else  rolleyes.gif

Squid

That Russell guy may have gotten them to vote off Marissa but many folks are already suspicious of him.  I predict he won't last long.  He's playing both sides against the middle - it will eventually bite him in his arse.  If you put a red beard on him and a green tophat, he could be that evil leprechaun.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 19, 2009, 04:49:24 AM
That Russell guy may have gotten them to vote off Marissa but many folks are already suspicious of him.  I predict he won't last long.  He's playing both sides against the middle - it will eventually bite him in his arse.  If you put a red beard on him and a green tophat, he could be that evil leprechaun.

I want me gold!

If you haven't seen Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood and you need a laugh you should really rent this. Way funny!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

psmint

I want to see Russell suffer..... Have his tribe wise up and then cut him off from the food and water.  Not too sure how many of his "dumb blondes" (his words) have the brain power to be wary.  Another love to hate character!

disneyland lady

Obviously Russell does not understand how it ticks Homer off to have the designated jugs girl removed too quick. I read Jeff's blog where he said that tonite Jeff actually stops a game to remove a dirty player. This is a first and I can envision this being Russell who Jeff says is going for the most evil Survivor of all award.

psmint

Maybe they can have a spin-off:  Down & Dirty Survivor.  Get the slimiest players of all time....where anyone who wins is a loser!

les

I guess the bad Russell did pretty good cause hes going to be on the next survivor also
witch is allstar

arniebear

Well if Russell has a woman in his life I pity her.........if he lasts til family time I would like to see who turns up.  Chucky, Jason, Freddy Kruger. undecided.gif

disneyland lady

I heard a rumor of Survivor 20 being Villians vs Heroes but the list of 23 (which seems to be at least 3 too many) didn't have his name. I did hear that Ozzy would be back and that pleases the heck out of us Ozzy lovers.

Mistyeyed

jarjar

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 24, 2009, 03:19:19 PM
i want both james and ozzy back...
I'm not yet willing to unhandcuff James from my bedpost.

Homer

This show is a complete fraud. They rarely use real people anymore. They cast actors and models for virtually all openings for the show. It is rigged from the get go.  rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Wonder what kind of medical clearance you have to do before being picked cuz that old dude about died during the competition and it was less than a week before he left.

Squid

Is it me or is there a heck of a lot of animosity in this season right off the bat?  Everyone hates everyone.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview