PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 01:32:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 07:11:08 AM
don't we all have a little "bad" Russell in us to some degree?  diablo.gif
If you're referring to Homer and Stinky, oh yeah - they are smothered in it!   diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on October 24, 2009, 01:43:46 PM
  If you're referring to Homer and Stinky, oh yeah - they are smothered in it!   diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif
giggle2.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Squid on October 24, 2009, 01:43:46 PM

Oh boy, here we go!  popcorn2.gif

giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

bewitched

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 17, 2009, 06:07:28 PM
His lie about being in Katrina is hurtful to anyone who lived thru it so he is going to be even more of a disliked slob when he returns home. I think he got his techniques from Johnny Fairplay and as Dr. Phil would say "how's that workin' for ya?".
Sad thing about that story Russell told was that I knew someone who really had that happen to them.
  Their dog was saved though by him. That dog was so thankful and wouldn't let him out of his sight.

Hocky

Can you believe that he has found 3 hidden immunity idols so far?  gotta tell ya...he is a smart cat...or the rest of them are just that dumb and lazy.  giggle2.gif

Homer

You can hate Russell for some of his sexist comments but he is one of the smartest players I have ever seen on Survivor

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i agree...those women are really air heads...except for shambo..lol

CindyLouWho

He is what's keeping the show interesting this season.  Never know what he's gonna say or do next  hysterical.gif

Squid

I know the editing in the show may be influencing this but, aside from the earliest votes in the season, I don't think Russell has intelligently influenced the game.  I view him as an egoist, an egotist and blowhard.  He threw away one of the immunity idols when he didn't receive a single vote.  The next idol he played DID turn the game around.  He finds the idols because he spends the most time looking and looks in places he should.  I really dislike people who constantly pat themselves on the back.   

bewitched

Did I hear right? That 2 will be eliminated tonight?
If so please let one of them be Russell!!!!
   That guy just really irritates me.
   The first show of the season I said I would not watch if he
remained on. Yet, here I am still hooked.
Not really much else on the boob tube though.

Squid

I really dislike him, too, but he's like a car wreck... you can't help but look.

Mistyeyed

i dont know who he plans on taking to the finale cause the jury will surely pick someone else besides him..im hoping that jayze guy,or how ever you say his name doesnt get the money..he hasnt done much through the whole show and has managed to get this far...i dont get it...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Pleeeeeeeease....... PLEEEEEEEASE.... don't give the money to that blowhard, Russell!!!  Either of the other two are my choice.  Yes, Russell, was strategic but he has a God complex that irritates me to my core!!

C~M

Squid

Quote from: Crazy Claus on December 20, 2009, 06:58:14 PM
Russell is my brother
You have my sympathy, dear friend.  Funny... I haven't detected a Texas drawl in your postings.....

C~M

Mistyeyed

heros and villians in the next one..they didnt say but i bet russell comes back for the villians.im hoping james and ozzie come back on the heros team.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Mistyeyed on December 21, 2009, 04:24:11 PM
heros and villians in the next one..they didnt say but i bet russell comes back for the villians.im hoping james and ozzie come back on the heros team.

It looks like that arse Johnny Fairplay will be back also. Russell will make short work of that fool. Go Russell!!  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview