Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Special Edition Badges

Started by wildcat,

Previous topic - Next topic

wildcat

hi all,

did someone of you notice that the scrabble badges in your special edition album are gone?
i have the badge for completing the album,but not the scrabble album badges. if my friends watch my badges over friends list,they can see them.
i see 7 sites in the special edition album,my friends can see 9 sites.
i hope anyone can follow me giggle2.gif

_Dragonfly_

apearson29

Just a thought, but are you logged in under UK side and can only see 7 (pages I think you talking about)?????

Actually, it's the opposite. You will have more badges under Special Editions on the UK site than under US.

wildcat

i thought that too,but i am under u s.
anyone with the same?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wildcat on October 08, 2009, 10:32:19 PM
i thought that too,but i am under u s.
anyone with the same?

How do you find them, exactly, without clicking on each badge to see what it says?

wildcat

when i click on my special edition badge album in badge central, i see 7 sites with badges.
when my friend looked my badges over the friends list (click my name,show ma badges,special edition album) he can see 9 sites of badges.
both on u s site.

well,maybe the badges are back one day  bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wildcat on October 09, 2009, 09:47:05 PM
when i click on my special edition badge album in badge central, i see 7 sites with badges.
when my friend looked my badges over the friends list (click my name,show ma badges,special edition album) he can see 9 sites of badges.
both on u s site.

well,maybe the badges are back one day  bubblegum.gif

OK, what I did was I went to the game Scrabble (but did not enter a game), then on the right hand side I clicked on Show Badges for this Game (or whatever it says) and it listed one Special Edition badge and eight Game Award badges and it said "earned" after all of those.  The other badges were for MnM's and Albums.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview