PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 07:35:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fw: pogo complaint

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

--------------- Original Message ---------------
Subject: pogo complaint
To: bellabrat101 <<< not me  8)
Sent: Fri 6/25/04 20:46 PM Central

Hi there, we are getting together a letter to send on to pogo about their service.Especially seems how we pay to be members yet it seems that as members we have more problems with the games then we did when we played for free. You would think that as paying customers Pogo would give more care and consideration to the services they provide us with. We are tired of getting booted off all the time and having things taken away from us. Please send this to all your friends in pogo and your friends forward it to their friends. Lets keep this going and then send all the names into Pogo.Thank you and have a good night. When you get this full send it on please, then send it back to me at this address: joyfull833@rogers.com ty all my pogo friends. joyfull

wordlife

DJ_

I'm not renewing my membership after the year is up so I really don't care if Pogo's server blows up.

But I do agree with that message 100%.

Super Duckie

oh i agree 100% as well, but i'll still renew, gives me something to do ;)

wordlife

so you dont go in the sun light?
:P :P :P :P :P

Super Duckie

Homer

Now that it's been posted here, what would you think if pogo banned every account that replies to this address?  ???

They could arguably say that the idea originated here thus giving them a reason to ban every account that replies. I'm not saying that is what will happen but what if it did?

Who's to say that address isn't a pogo employee?

I know I'm overly cautious but it's something to think about. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

wordlife

you dont need to give anything out all you do is say what you think about it
:P :P

KittyKat

I dont have that many problems with Club Pogo, infact i love it. I will surely renew after my year is up.

wordlife

Homer

I love the idea someone is complaining. :P I personally would just handle it in a different manner.

I think with all the problems they have had lately that they should give all existing club subscribers 1 extra month for free. I think that is fair. ;)

zenia

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2004, 02:00:49 PM
I love the idea someone is complaining. :P I personally would just handle it in a different manner.

I think with all the problems they have had lately that they should give all existing club subscribers 1 extra month for free. I think that is fair. ;)
I agree for all the downtime and messing up ranks and stats...

bob@pogopal

Homer gets 10,000 paranoia points!  ;D

Isn't your suggestion kinda like "The food is horrible! But such big portions!" ?

Homer

DEBKARLAR

if i ever got a "send to all your friends forward"
I'd just delete the item. usually if I do get  something I like I'll cut/copy/paste message to send to my Friends/family and  leave out other peoples addys' and headers
sometimes I get a forwarded item and look back at the addy's and reply to one of them saying you don't know me but thanks to your forwarding this crap you have now been placed on a spammers list. and wordlife if you don't know this person I'd just delete the message although it's a novel idea. In my opinion though pogo doesn't really care they say one thing but do another

wordlife

DEBKARLAR

oh  ok I sometimes get messeges on pogo and I think who is this

ef9n15

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2004, 01:21:16 PM
Now that it's been posted here, what would you think if pogo banned every account that replies to this address?  ???

They could arguably say that the idea originated here thus giving them a reason to ban every account that replies. I'm not saying that is what will happen but what if it did?

Who's to say that address isn't a pogo employee?

I know I'm overly cautious but it's something to think about. ;)

That was exactly what I was thinking while i was reading the message.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

I got this email in my pogo email and I have no clue who sent it I just deleted it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview