This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battleship : Hasbro Family Game Night

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Battleship is this week's 'Hasbro Family game night'.

Play the Battleship game today for your chance to win an Apple iPod Touch loaded with EA mobile games.

You could also win a 'Hasbro Family Game Basket' which contains Hasbro board games and a Pocket Pogo game.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Hmmmm.

Since I have cheated my way to rank 20 on two accounts without EVER playing a single game by hand, I do not think I will be claiming any iPods. Also, we already have two iTouches. It is how I select Premium and Mix badges, so I do not have to interrupt the cheat programs. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

Nice! I am a cheater and you tell me about all the great prizes I can't claim!  giggle2.gif

C~M

I entered and won and claimed it and already received it. tease.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 06, 2009, 11:50:23 AM
I entered and won and claimed it and already received it. tease.gif

Lucky bastard....how did you slip through the cracks?

You mean you already got what you won?  That fast?  What did you win?

Sorry..just surprised a fellow cheater would actually get their prize from pogo without loosing their account.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 06, 2009, 11:28:39 AM
Hmmmm.

Since I have cheated my way to rank 20 on two accounts without EVER playing a single game by hand, I do not think I will be claiming any iPods. Also, we already have two iTouches. It is how I select Premium and Mix badges, so I do not have to interrupt the cheat programs. tumbsup.gif

Maybe if you won and claimed it, they wouldn't notice. OR, if they did, send them over here and we will all vouch for you.  tumbsup.gif