PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:59:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help pogo pass

Started by xxStephAnexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxStephAnexx

hello everybody, i'm got 1 pass for 3 month 15 days back and today my wife want to use but when i'm write the code pogo write error account!! why??? tyvm at all for help hi11.gif

C~M

It most likely is because the codes from Subway Scrabble are no longer valid.

xxStephAnexx

girls18.gif lol tyvm crazy if i'm understand good the pass it is invalide arffff unlucky 6_6.gif it is my wife not make cooking  hysterical.gif tease.gif

C~M

Yep, so sorry, but the codes Homer passed out had to be used by a certain time or they expired.  And since your wife no cook, order out.

xxStephAnexx

oupsss remerber  shy12.gif when i'm receved a pass for 5 days how many time it is valide for to speed up????? popcorn2.gif tyvm all elf2.gif

Squid

It is probably only valid for one time, for one account.  After that you cannot use it.

Hocky

I'm glad you all can keep up, I got lost after the first post...... giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

Mayhem posted a link yesterday for a 30 day pass.  I am SO dam surprised I'm one of only two people who noticed (well posted in that thread anyway as of when I posted) with all the people we've got asking for free passes.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 12, 2009, 06:55:56 AM
I'm glad you all can keep up, I got lost after the first post...... giggle2.gif
It takes ONE post??? hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xxStephAnexx

tyvm roadwarrior, sorry if i'm not see the post to mayhem but for every post i'm use my translator and it is long for me understand every sad.gif . anyone speak french ??? lol
good days at all and gl for your games tumbsup.gif hi11.gif

LittleFawn

there is a months pass out now