PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:11:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Maybe the SURVIVOR days are numbered?  I don't think it's very entertaining the last 2 or 3 seasons, with the exception of my joyful dislike of Russell.  LOL.  

It's rare to see the women get the upper hand so early in the season and hold onto it, though.  That's something, I suppose.  I think Tarzan will be next, then Christina.  Kat is whiney and not much of a contributor... so her days are numbered, too.

They should get the pig!  Mmmm, roasted pork.  They must NOT be very hungry if they're not going for the pig.  OINK.

gran2x2

It's become boring with all the bytchy women...Tarzan is in lala land voting with the women and not the guys..It will get ugly though when the girls start turning on each other...

And as for russell he has a new show coming out....

He might not have won the $1 million, but favorite Survivor villain Russell Hantz is going to try for big bucks on a new A&E show.

Hantz will star in Flipped, a series following the three-time Survivor contestant as he and his family attempt to buy Houston-area houses cheap and re-sell them at a profit during this tough economy. Do we have a supremely confident quote from Hantz? But of course.

"There are tons of reality TV stars sitting on their couches and twiddling their thumbs because they haven't created anything else," Hantz says, "I expect to be one of the biggest house flippers in Houston and I am here to bring Houston's economy back on its feet."

Squid

CindyLouWho

I watch 1 show just to be nosy, thats if nothing else is on  hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Glad this season is done, I hope the next 1 is better.  Don't think there will be many more.   whistle.gif popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

i didnt even bother watching the finale last nite,i was bored with this season of it...

Squid

I watched the finale.  I can't stand to listen to Clifton or Clayton or whatever his forgettable name is.  Self-serving, egotistical people get very little of my attention before I completely disregard them. 

I'm glad a woman won... so often it's a man. 

The next Survivor is going to be in the Phillipines with three people joining who were airlifted out of previous seasons.  I have a feeling Clifton/Clayton is going to be among them, which means I probably won't tune in.

I found it interesting during this finale how many people were disputing the allegations that they are racist/biased/homophobes/bigoted-in-some-manner.  In the heat of the moments, they had no trouble saying the things they said and now that the show is over, and they have to return to regular life, they are all saying that it wasn't really THEM to say such things, they're not really like that, blah, blah, blah.  Yeah, right.

CindyLouWho

I totally agree with what you said Squid!   beer11.gif

I think his name was Colton & I couldn't stand him drom the start.  Hope he's not on there again.   no-no.gif

Squid

gran2x2

Jonathan Penner, Michael Skupin, and Russell Swan, are the ones coming back according to the grapevine of rumors...It was shot last month and Colton was all over his twitter account so nobody thinks it was him... Time will tell...

C~M

Quote from: CindyLouWho on May 14, 2012, 12:06:14 PM
I totally agree with what you said Squid!   beer11.gif

I think his name was Colton & I couldn't stand him drom the start.  Hope he's not on there again.   no-no.gif

Looks like the Auto Check has struck again,

CindyLouWho

LOL CM.  Thats what I get for not checking before sending it.   hysterical.gif   Oh well !!   wow.gif   hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Well the next Survivor may just be interesting!  Blair from "Facts of Life" is gonna be on it also baseball player Jeff Kent.  And no Russell or his relatives!!  beer11.gif hysterical.gif  Even got 1 from Maryland & Delaware this time!   cheesy.gif Bout time they not all from CA   giggle2.gif impatience.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Yes Homer, you know there will be plenty of boobies for ya!   hysterical.gif  I think its great that they're bringing those 3 guys back to play that was previous hurt playing.  I hope 1 of them wins!!   impatience.gif popcorn2.gif

Homer

CindyLouWho

Squid

I think this may be a good season.  Michael is going to wind up chopping off his arm.  That guy is a bunch of accidents waiting to happen.  I already dislike Russell (maybe it's a name carryover??  LOL).  He's pushy/bossy and condescending.  I'd be getting rid of him pretty quickly, if possible.  I can't be around people like that.

CindyLouWho

I agree!  I already feel bad for that Michael, just hope he don't get seriously hurt this time!   popcorn2.gif  And what is it with the name Russell??  giggle2.gif  I couldn't stand the way he was either!   Don't think Jeff Kent & :Blair: will go all the way... whistle.gif  But seems like it will be an interesting season!

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview