PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:11:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i dont think lisa,of facts of life fame will last long,looks like the younger ones on her team have already ganged up together...

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 21, 2012, 06:38:41 AM
You mean there are men on this show?  tongue.gif
ROFL... when I saw the blonde in the blue bikini, I thought of Homer instantly. 

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 21, 2012, 07:33:33 AM
i dont think lisa,of facts of life fame will last long,looks like the younger ones on her team have already ganged up together...
I think you're right but it also seems that Lisa is isolating herself.  She preferred being alone and doing solo activities.  She seems afraid to mix it up with the others.  I hope it improves for her.  She seems so nice.

Squid

I am so glad that Roxie is gone.  Her drama and energy level when complaining or talking about other players was incredible.  She should have brought that same energy level to the challenges.  I can't believe she said "I haven't drunk enough water today" (that's close anyway) when they were dividing up the challenge tasks.  That alone is enough to get my vote off the island.

Homer

What's with the girl in the bikini and the thigh high stockings?  rolleyes.gif

She does realize she's on Survivor and not at Victoria's Secret right?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2012, 07:45:43 PM
What's with the girl in the bikini and the thigh high stockings?  rolleyes.gif

Is that the brunette with the yellow bikini?  LOL - I think I missed the thigh highs.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 26, 2012, 08:23:12 PM
Is that the brunette with the yellow bikini?  LOL - I think I missed the thigh highs.

Don't Know what color hair. I wasn't exactly looking at the neck up  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2012, 08:27:27 PM
Don't Know what color hair. I wasn't exactly looking at the neck up  giggle2.gif
ROFL... ok, were they yellow boobs or blue boobs?  hehehe

gran2x2

no-no.gif  I about fell out laughing when that dizzy broad said she wanted cookies....  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on September 27, 2012, 05:10:13 AM
no-no.gif  I about fell out laughing when that dizzy broad said she wanted cookies....  hysterical.gif
What a cookie ditz.   

I also couldn't believe Roxie saying people shouldn't work so hard at camp.   Get off your arse, Roxie.  Help.

Also, Roxie was a bible thumper one moment, followed by a moment of venom spitting.  She's a bit whacky, if you ask me.

Mistyeyed

i thought the contestants had only the clothes they were wearing when they go to the island.that brunette girl had at least two different bikini tops on during last nites show,she must have worn two underneath her clothes..lol

Squid

I've only seen the brunette in the yellow bikini.  They all seem to be using their buffs as halter tops or tube tops or wrap-arounds.  Maybe that's what you saw?  Dunno.

CindyLouWho

They need to divide the group up between the other 2 now.  Bet Russell wouldn't last long then.   popcorn2.gif 

Squid

What is it about that name?  Russell is a complete ass and deserved to get the boot.  I can't believe his behavior and his reasoning.  I actually had to mute the TV after the challenge and he was shooting his mouth off.

CindyLouWho

I couldn't believe him either.  He brought it on himself that he got voted off & it was about time.  beer11.gif 

Squid

Malcolm and Denise are goners.  Even if they get sent to another tribe, there are no allegiances there and they will be ousted for sure.  What a terrible roll that tribe has been on...

CindyLouWho

Yes such a shame...they never had a chance cause they let Russell ruin their tribe from the start.   shocked.gif

Squid

I think Abi is nothing but a train wreck.

CindyLouWho

gran2x2

Abi will be gone soon hopefully..I think she is just a mean bytch with no social skills at all .I am pullin for Denise or Malcom...

CindyLouWho

Not sure who I really like but I do know that its not that Abi!   rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview