This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

After watching tonight's episode, I am convinced that Abi has the emotional maturity of a six year old.  She couldn't be more self-unaware if she purposely tried.   

I like Penner but I think his fatal mistake was not aligning.  He didn't take into consideration the integrity of the people with whom he was closest.  If they didn't get a promise from him, they were going to move forward in whatever necessary way and then stay loyal to that decision.  By the time he realized his mistake, that boat had sailed.

I'm enjoying this season.  :)

CindyLouWho

Yes its a pretty good season ...that Abi should've been sent out long time ago!  lol   popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

is am starting to get a little tired of lisa and her crying all the time..she always acts like she didnt know how things would be on the show,supposedly she was a huge fan of the show..you should know by now everyone has to be a bit cut throat on that show or you wont survive..

gran2x2

Lisa been on my last nerve for a while now...BOOO..HOOOO...everyone has problems...Grow up already...It's Survivor not Sesame Street..Anyone who has ever won has backstabbed -lied-and crapped on their alliance eventually...Kick her off along with Abi and send em to Dr Phil.... giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

GO DENISE OR MALCOLM!!!!

Squid

I agree that Lisa is a bit... delicate... but I love her honesty and loyalty.  Instead of going behind her back, she told Abi that she was leaving the alliance for one in which she could be trusted.  Impressive.  Then she was honest with Penner about how she moved forward after his decision to NOT align, and Lisa said she was going to be loyal to that new alliance.  Impressive again.  Lisa has managed to stay alive with a minimum of cutthroat activity (she admitted her early lie to Malcolm - again, impressive).   I like her, I like the way she thinks - pretty good logician.   I think she lives her life a certain way and the behavior necessary in Survivor just goes against her grain and causes her angst.  Again, impressive.   Yes, she's delicate - but despite her worry about her game play, I think she's a pretty good player!  Not perfect.

IMO, she is worlds apart from Abi. 

Who would everyone like to see win it all? 
I would like to see Denise win it.  Then Malcolm.

Squid

I can't believe how petty the jury can be.  I'm watching the finale on DVR... I still don't know the winner even though the show has ended.  I think Penner is a jerk.

CindyLouWho

Well I won't say who won in case you haven't watched it yet   hysterical.gif  It's not who I wanted to win but I'm just very happy that it wasn't Abi!!   giggle2.gif  I thought it was a pretty good interesting season, bout time!!   beer11.gif

Next season will be fans versus faves so I hope we see Malcolm again!   popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

I am happy with the winner...I was glad that someone outed Lisa ...Abi's attitude had nothing to do with being from Brazil and being misunderstood..She was just a bytch...

Squid

I like that Abi admitted she was a jerk.  I'm glad that Denise won.  I think Penner was a jerk for his diatribe.  Lisa wasn't outed - she wasn't keeping "a secret".  She just wasn't advertising that she was once on TV because she didn't want people thinking she had tons of money already.  I don't blame her.  I think Lisa and Denise played a great game.  I'm glad Lisa came away with the 100K.  Congrats to Denise. 

I enjoyed the season. 

tannermsmom

Does anyone know when the next season starts?

gran2x2

CBS has announced the 20 castaways who will compete on "Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans Vs. Favorites." The 26th season of the reality series pits 10 ultimate "Survivor" fans (The Gota Tribe) against 10 of their "Survivor" favorites from past seasons (The Bikal Tribe).

Tune in when "Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans Vs. Favorites" kicks off its 26th season with a special two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 8 p.m. EST on CBS.
BIKAL (FAVORITES)

Andrea Boehlke
New York   
Entertainment Host and Writer   
"Survivor: Redemption Island"

Brandon Hantz   
Katy, Texas   
Chemical Disposal   
"Survivor: South Pacific"

Brenda Lowe   
Miami, Fla.
Paddleboard Co. Owner   
"Survivor: Nicaragua"

Corinne Kaplan   
Los Angeles   
Clinical Consultant   
"Survivor: Gabon"

Dawn Meehan   
South Jordan, Utah   
English Professor   

Erik Reichenbach   
Santa Clarita, Calif.   
Comic Book Artist   
"Survivor: Micronesia -- Fans vs. Favorites"

Francesca Hogi   
Brooklyn, N.Y.   
Attorney   

John Cochran   
Washington D.C.   
Law Student   

Phillip Sheppard   
Santa Monica, Calif.   
Software Sales   

Malcolm Freberg   
Hermosa Beach, Calif.   
Bartender   
"Survivor: Philippines"

GOTA (FANS)

Laura Alexander
Washington, D.C.
Administrative Officer

Sherri Biethman
Boise, Idaho
Fast Food Franchisee

Matt Bischoff
Cincinnati, Ohio
BMX Bike Sales

Hope Driskill
Jefferson City, Mo.
Pre-Law Student

Edward "Eddie" Fox
East Brunswick, N.J.
Fireman/EMT

Julia Landauer
Stanford, Calif.
Racecar Driver

Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz
Oceanside, N.Y.
Bartender

Michael Snow
New York
Event Planner

Shamar Thomas
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Iraq War Veteran

Reynold Toepfer
San Francisco
Real Estate Sales

CindyLouWho

Wow the only 1 I like out of the faves is Malcolm... hysterical.gif

Mistyeyed

the only ones out of the favorites i remember are malcolm and that whimpy nephew of russell hantz...

CindyLouWho

Don't forget, the new show starts tonight!   (8 pm east time)  popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

gran2x2

Yepp...waitin for the nut job fbi guy to wig out again...lol

Squid

LOL, his name is Phil, I think.  He's a whacko.

CindyLouWho

Yea Phillip, still wearing his pink underwear   hysterical.gif  wonder if him & some of the people that play on Survivor realize how stupid they seem sometimes to people watching the show??   no-no.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif

Squid

That Shamar has GOT TO GO.  How big is the chip on his shoulder??  He's lazy.  He's angry.  He's argumentative.  He's childish.  I thought his size would assist with physical challenges but did you see him puffing when he was rope pulling that raft?  The skinny girl did better than he.  I hope he leaves soon. 

CindyLouWho

Yea I liked him at first but changed my mind pretty quick!   giggle2.gif 

Squid

How cute is your little Avi, Cindy?  So cute!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview