PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:42:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 14....May contain Spoilers .....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

FOUND THIS ON A SPOILER SITE...?????? True or not...We will know soon...

Squid

Thanks for the reference!  I always have trouble with the names at first. 

CindyLouWho

I'm ready for it!  I haven't heard who the returning people are, "The Talk" today was about BB but they wouldn't say.  popcorn2.gif

Squid

gran2x2

look at botttom row in pic..she is listed first in bottom row... giggle2.gif

Homer

Does Julie have eyeballs?  magnifier.gif Her eyelashes hide her eyes. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Does Willie try and do the DAG (Dumb Ass Girl) alliance like his brother?  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 12, 2012, 03:43:58 PM
look at botttom row in pic..she is listed first in bottom row... giggle2.gif
That's what I thought.  I don't know the other returning people.  Willie is a fool for trying to hide his relation to Russell.  That maneuver is going to bite him in the butt and no one will trust him.  I'm sorry Jodi was ousted, she seems like a really nice person... and fun.... although she wasn't really good at all with the physical challenge.  JoJo is already getting on my nerves and I think Wil is not far behind.

gran2x2

swear2.gif OMG...Is no where safe from those arrogant dumazz Hantz brothers??? As soon as he opened his yap I wanted to  slap1.gif bytch slap him...

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 13, 2012, 03:38:59 AM
swear2.gif OMG...Is no where safe from those arrogant dumazz Hantz brothers???
Between the brothers and the nephew, I've had a lifetime's worth of Hantz.

I swear... if Hantz's grandparents show up on The Amazing Race, I'm never watching television again.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 13, 2012, 03:53:17 AM
  Between the brothers and the nephew, I've had a lifetime's worth of Hantz.

I swear... if Hantz's grandparents show up on The Amazing Race, I'm never watching television again.

You know I'm related to the Hantz brothers right?  tongue.gif

CindyLouWho

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif

They are on to the guy already so he won't be on there long probably,  giggle2.gif

Homer

Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2012, 07:04:59 AM
there certainly is no lack of boobies this year  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif
Homer is a happy, happy man. (  *  Y  *  )

Squid

I just watched Wednesday's show.  We had a blackout for 5.5 hours yesterday and I missed it.  Sure, there's plenty of silicone and jiggle to keep the men in the audience happy but where's the eye candy for the ladies?!  Shane is one cool, tall drink of water, I must admit but that's about it!  Frank would get more enthusiasm from me if he didn't always look like he needs a shower.  'Tis a shame, he has such a nice face.  I want his hair either cut and tamed a bit or even crazier looking than it is.  LOL. 

CindyLouWho

I agree with you Squid, where's our eye candy??   huh.gif  I think those girls wearing their bikinis trying to show everything are just trying to show off & get publicity,  hoping to make it big as a celebrity   rolleyes.gif hysterical.gif

They need to do a BB show that has some mature people on it instead of these young immature brats  giggle2.gif

gran2x2

Homer

Quote from: Squid on July 19, 2012, 09:42:01 AM
I just watched Wednesday's show.  We had a blackout for 5.5 hours yesterday and I missed it.  Sure, there's plenty of silicone and jiggle to keep the men in the audience happy but where's the eye candy for the ladies?!  Shane is one cool, tall drink of water, I must admit but that's about it!  Frank would get more enthusiasm from me if he didn't always look like he needs a shower.  'Tis a shame, he has such a nice face.  I want his hair either cut and tamed a bit or even crazier looking than it is.  LOL. 

Frank is the son of wrestler Sid Vicious

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview