PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:10:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 14....May contain Spoilers .....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 10, 2012, 06:10:37 AM
I was sooooo glad they sent her out!!   It looked like she was always looking for the camera when she was on!  hysterical.gif  I like Frank but I like Ian too, I think he's cute!   embrace.gif

Annoying isn't she? I don't understand how she is considered one of the greatest players in BB history. She has never won it. I didn't start watching BB until season 6 or 7

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I know she's not always super-likeable but I think Britney is pretty smart.  She's always working on different scenarios and manipulating her individual relationships with different peeps.  I don't know how any of them keep it all straight!  LOL.  I like Jenn, too.... very likeable, seems genuine, not threatening, hanging back, biding her time, not offensive.  I like her.  I like Ian, too, the little pip-squeak with gynecomastia.  LOL

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 10, 2012, 10:59:04 AM
I know she's not always super-likeable but I think Britney is pretty smart.  She's always working on different scenarios and manipulating her individual relationships with different peeps.  I don't know how any of them keep it all straight!  LOL.  I like Jenn, too.... very likeable, seems genuine, not threatening, hanging back, biding her time, not offensive.  I like her.  I like Ian, too, the little pip-squeak with gynecomastia.  LOL

Britney is ok she doesn't bother me much unlike Janelle who is like the proverbial nails on the black board rolleyes.gif

CindyLouWho

I agree with you on that Homer about Janelle, although she isn't at the top of the list of my most hated annoying BB person as of this date!   giggle2.gif

Squid, I also don't know how they keep everything straight!  I'd get confused as to who I was supposed to be friends with, be in an alliance, trying to lie to or tell them the truth, stab in the back, plus trying to decide who & if I want to have a shomance with any hunks if there was any!    girl5.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 10, 2012, 07:08:57 PM
I agree with you on that Homer about Janelle, although she isn't at the top of the list of my most hated annoying BB person as of this date!   giggle2.gif

Rachel? vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

I hope to never hear her say "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM???"

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 10, 2012, 09:07:24 PM
Rachel? vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

I hope to never hear her say "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM???"
OMG!  Rachel??  What have you heard!?!  She isn't coming on the show, is she?  Puullleeeeeese!

This is only my second season watching so I don't have the same Janelle exposure as some.  Maybe she's considered good because she's been on the show.... 3 (?) times and usually lasts till the end of the game?  Dunno.  I don't have the same reaction as Homer to Janelle, although she's not among my favorites.  Who knew Homer could see past boobies?!  lol  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

You got it Homer on 1st guess!   hysterical.gif cheesy.gif  I hope we never see or hear that darn laugh ever again!   vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif   

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 11, 2012, 03:43:46 AM
OMG!  Rachel??  What have you heard!?!  She isn't coming on the show, is she?  Puullleeeeeese!

This is only my second season watching so I don't have the same Janelle exposure as some.  Maybe she's considered good because she's been on the show.... 3 (?) times and usually lasts till the end of the game?  Dunno.  I don't have the same reaction as Homer to Janelle, although she's not among my favorites.  Who knew Homer could see past boobies?!  lol  giggle2.gif

I can't get by her personality and constant primping and posing for the cameras. She is too much of an attention whore for me.

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on August 11, 2012, 06:13:26 AM
You got it Homer on 1st guess!   hysterical.gif cheesy.gif  I hope we never see or hear that darn laugh ever again!   vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif   

God help us all if she shows up again

Squid

Is she still with Brandon... and, God forbid, procreating?  *gasp*

Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2012, 09:22:05 AM
Bite your tongue  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
ROFLMAO... I bet the baby already has red hair extensions.  LOL

Here's a question....  I'm watching the show now and Joe is in the HOH room with Frank.  Joe's background comments are along the lines of ... "I was the only one who voted to evict Frank and everyone knows it".  How does everyone know it?  I know they have suspicions but I fail to see how they KNOW anything with all the lies.  No one is talking about how they individually voted.

gran2x2

I have a great link for free live feeds if anyone wants it..Been havin some pc issues so be patient about my pm'n it to ya..Or if it's ok I can just post it here...not sure if I am allowed  to post it here.. tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on August 12, 2012, 09:52:37 PM
I have a great link for free live feeds if anyone wants it..Been havin some pc issues so be patient about my pm'n it to ya..Or if it's ok I can just post it here...not sure if I am allowed  to post it here.. tumbsup.gif

you can post it if it's a legal site

Squid

Shane is a complete and utter imbecile.   jester.gif

Gran, can you post the link?

Homer

Squid

I'm glad Boogie is gone.  He seemed like a good player but when someone thinks he is so powerful and that no one else is capable of playing the game like he is, I'm happy to see that person taken down a peg or two.  I loved his expression when he saw that Ian orchestrated his demise.   Frank is so ticked off!  He is gunning for Shane and Ian now.  This next week should be interesting.  I like Frank but was hoping he didn't win POV.

ozcar

Quote from: Homer on August 23, 2012, 07:47:24 PM
Ashley gives blondes a bad name  rolleyes.gif

Maybe so, but she's much easier on the eyes (and ears) than Screaming Joe, and what's with his arms keep waving around?

Squid

I thought today's show was GREAT.  I think Dan is incredible for pulling this off.  Now the Quack Pack is gone, whether they know it or not, and the new 4 person alliance is going to blaze a trail or two.  So freakin' weird how things change so quickly in this game.  I really enjoyed it tonight.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on August 29, 2012, 05:59:28 PM
I thought today's show was GREAT.  I think Dan is incredible for pulling this off.  Now the Quack Pack is gone, whether they know it or not, and the new 4 person alliance is going to blaze a trail or two.  So freakin' weird how things change so quickly in this game.  I really enjoyed it tonight.

One of the better seasons so far. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview